Favorite Golf Movies...

Favorite Golf Movies...

• Total voters
Caddyshack...be the ball..

Probably not the greatest, but a nice little coming of age drama that takes place mostly at a country club.

A Gentleman's Game.

Kevin

No contest, CADDYSHACK!!!!!!!

Dragging out a dinosaur here..

So I watched The Greatest Game Ever Played last night... Love this movie.

For me, This movie for the seriousness, Tin Cup for the entertainment, and Happy Gilmore for laughs..

Happy Gilmore no doubt! I love Adam Sandler and love this movie! :D

Dragging out a dinosaur here..

So I watched The Greatest Game Ever Played last night... Love this movie.

For me, This movie for the seriousness, Tin Cup for the entertainment, and Happy Gilmore for laughs..

I watched it last night too, first time I had seen it. loved it

Most of the movies have already been listed by others....but....

Legend of Bagger Vance, because something about that movie always puts me in the right frame of mind before tournaments, and because of one quote that has helped numerous times to avoid major mental break downs:

"Golf is not a game to be won, but only played. So I play on. I play for the moments yet to come, looking for my place in the field."

The movie that I have no problem watching repeatedly has to be Caddyshack. So many mini-stories, so many hilarious characters, an all time classic.

The Greatest Game Ever Played.

It was probably the greatest US Open ever too. Here you have a guy who faced unbelievable hurdles. At the time golf was a game for the upper class, certainly not caddies. Heck even Vardon would have been hard pressed to get membership at a club, let alone Ouimet. He was looked down upon, reviled in some cases, and despite all that won the US Open against the greatest golfer of his age. He not only had to beat Vardon, but all the mores of those times. I don't think any golfer had to face what Ouiment had to face. Today's golfers only have to worry about winning a golf tournament...Ouimet had to face a lot more...not to mention his own father's disapproval.

Caddyshack
Tin Cup
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Happy Gilmore
The Legend of Bagger Vance
Caddyshack 2 ... just kiddin' :D

Way to bring this one back out of the basement!

Anyone know of any golf movies in the works, seems like a long time since we have had one.

Tin Cup
Happy Gilmore
Caddyshack

Could watch either of those anytime they are on. Tin Cup probably my fav though.

Has to be Tin Cup and Caddyshack 1, the 2nd Caddyshack was nowhere near as good in my opinion

Caddy Shack and Dead Solid Perfect..Randy Quaid is great in both..

Happy Gilmore because shooter uses :wilsonstaff:

Yet another vote for Caddyshack. Just too many good things out of that movie not to be #1.

Favorite Golf Movie

Favorite Golf Movie

What is your favorite golf related movie? I really enjoyed the legend of Bagger Vance, but how can you go wrong with Caddyshack?

There are many great ones but Tin cup is my favorite.

Being in the somewhat younger crowd (under 40), I am going with Happy Gilmore!

Tin cup, great movie. Caddyshack is a classic too.

Caddy Shack is in a different class... I loved Bagger

Tin Cup,reminds me of some of my hard headed multiple attempts at shots.

Tin Cup for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Back