First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

I just got one of those and am going to give it a try after the move.
Im not a FW Wood guy, but the 7 wood is intriguing.

so easy it is like cheating.

Haaaaammer time! But 3….or 4? :cool:

3... A little forgiveness is welcome. But a 4 would be super fun to try. I mean.. I have both the Tsi3 and 4.

1655753151239.png

Attachments

• 1655753140794.png
    1655753140794.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 4
Found this on the gram. Face looks similar. No ATI on the face this time.. No idea what that means. But it is the first thing I noticed. There is something possibly going on out on the toe as well with the TSR

TSR
1655759792315.png

TSI
1655759864107.png

More comparsion pictures.

Tsi2/tsr2 fairway woods. Weight further forward and no speed (arc) channel behind the face.. Hmmm....

1655762088261.png

More comparsion pictures.

Tsi2/tsr2 fairway woods. Weight further forward and no speed (arc) channel behind the face.. Hmmm....

View attachment 9098071

I wonder if the ARC channel is still there? But just not seen anymore? Just the sole covers it now. :unsure:
I do like the forward weight though ... more penetrating trajectory? :oops: Hmmmm

Maybe the ATI is a given now & doesn't need to be advertised :unsure:

yeah maybe.. I am just calling out difference because speculation is fun.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Found this on the gram. Face looks similar. No ATI on the face this time.. No idea what that means. But it is the first thing I noticed. There is something possibly going on out on the toe as well with the TSR

TSR
View attachment 9098060

TSI
View attachment 9098061
Wonder if it's the angle of the pic or the R has a higher crown. Taking away a line on the face has to mean something.

Whatever it is I'm jumping right into the 4-4 comparison. Also wonder if the standard shaft options will be the same, hope at least one is.

The adapter looks more refined too.

TSi2 vs TSR2 ... not as elongated crown from beneath. Also "4 scoring lines" on the TSi2 vs 3 on TSR2 :oops:

Love the look of the TSR2+ fairway wood :) 13*

1655764706456.png

As a couple of other posters have mentioned, these look shockingly similar to the Tsi line. Not to say that won't perform differently, or aren't improved, but as with other manufacturers, not sure that this isn't just more of the same. They could have at least gone with Titleist grey just for effect. :unsure:

TSR4 looks even more of the classic "Pear" shape of old. :oops:

These look amazing, and the Titleist Experience crew are in for something special! Looking forward to the tech story

TSR4 looks even more of the classic "Pear" shape of old. :oops:
I like that the previous is very bowling ball. It’s a hammer but it is an compact little round monster.

These are great! Maybe because I've been watching the Obi-wan series, but these scream Darth Vader to me.

Interesting look. At first I was drawn to the minimalist design, but then I'm left wondering if it just feels unfinished.

Back