JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
l1NCiZv.jpg

That's freakin cool looking

Wow, that looks badass.

Looks like someone let a White Walker tend the flag.

I think I see Carl Spackler running off in the background. :act-up:

Pretty cool photo. First time seeing something like that. Thanks for sharing.

JM

That's cray cray. (Is that still what the cool kids say?)

That is definitely cool, and definitely shows why you don't want to be standing there.

I bet the grounds guys aren't too happy looking at that.

What a electrifying shot

Pretty neat photo there!

Very cool photo !

Wow! I've never seen anything like that. I've seen plenty of trees on a course hit by lightning, but never a pin. Makes sense, though. It's just like a lightning rod.

I should keep that picture on my phone for every time one of the guys in my work league wants to try playing through a thunderstorm.

That is really cool. Freaky but cool.

Wow! Talking bout cooking with Criso :bomb:

We saw the same thing at a local muni a couple years ago. We weren't sure what it was, but someone in our group said it was lightning. Looks like he was right.

That is really cool!

That's going to make putts hard to read

Pretty freaky !

Pretty cool photo. I'm surprised the actual flag wasn't ruined, if that's the same stick that was struck.

That's awesome. If it doesn't effect the roll of the green it would be cool if it was permanent, but grass tends to grow so I doubt it.

That is super neat!

I should keep that picture on my phone for every time one of the guys in my work league wants to try playing through a thunderstorm.

+1 to that... I bailed out on a foursome last week during a thunderstorm. The other three guys all thought waiting it out under a tree was a great idea. No thanks.

Very cool pic. Never seen a pic of what happens when a flag stick gets hit before.

Back