Forgetting things at the golf course.

How bout forgetting to pick up your wedge on the previous hole or two, and that awful feeling when you're looking for it in the bag? I find that so embarrassing when it happens.

And this is what happens when you find cheese farts nickel bag and partake before golf. LOL, wtf was she thinking dude? I'd make her do house chores or something.

I've lost countless jackets on the range. Or just at the course in general.

I have it on good authority that JB left two wedges on a green at the last outing :bananadance:

Spoiler
Of course, he blamed cookie!

My cool is about the only thing I have lost on the course. Forgot my Putter at home earlier this season. Only realized when I went to do my pre-round putting practice. Could just rent a single putter, would have had to rented the whole set; used wedge blades and my B-I-L's putter on the greens.

I played a round of golf at a course in Dallas. Since I was a single, they sent me out with 3 other guys. When we finished, one of they guys realized he dropped his car keys somewhere on the course. The bad thing was that was his only set of keys for that vehicle. I had to leave since I had a 4 hour drive back home that night, so I have no idea if he ever found them.

Take my wife, please. I take my wife everywhere but she finds her way home

I can't think of a time that I left anything of importance at the course. Best story about leaving stuff though would have to be when I was working last week. Someone left their putter on 18 green. I don't understand how one could leave a club, let alone their putter, on the 18th green and not know they didn't have it, I mean you had to putt out didn't you?

i lost my Hirzl glove once! it was horrible!!!
Yeah, I lost one that was only about 10 rounds old.
I also lost my Vision Golf towel; maybe the softest towel I've seen.

I forgot my rangefinder in my cart one time, thank God I got that one back.

I used to take my SW and putter in the pro shop with me when I worked there. When it was slow, I would go out and chip/putt. One day I left them in the pro shop and the girl working put them in the lost and found bin. Luckily someone recognized my putter and put it up for me. Unfortunately my wedge disappeared and I never found it. :( I put labels on all my clubs after that.

Ok so i left a 6i on the green 300 miles up north once totally forgot about it till 3 days later called them up yeah its here we'll ship it back 1st and last time that will happen lesson learned....LOL never mentioned to the wife....

I don't recall leaving anything on the course, except my common sense once. Done with the round, changing shoes out of the trunk of my car, shut the trunk.....and it hit me. The keys weren't in my pocket. They were in the trunk. Called my wife, she asked some rather directed questions about the beverages I had been drinking, and then told me I could walk home to get the keys.

Good thing I only live 3 blocks from the course.

~Rock

I witnessed several incidents a few weeks ago that all happened in a span of 4 days...

1. Our group went back to the parking lot to drop myself and another guy off. My buddy switched his bag to the driver's side of the cart since I got off. He then took off and his bag falls right onto the parking lot. Instead of yelling at him we decided to see how long it would take him to notice. He made a stop at the clubhouse and then went up the hill to the first tee. He hops out of the cart and trys to grab his driver when he finally notices.

2. After our league tournament a guy goes out to the parking lot and unloads his cart, or so he thought. He then comes up to the clubhouse to have a drink, socialize, and then leave 15 minutes later. I walk outside a half hour later and notice he left his golf bag strapped to the cart that's now in line to be cleaned. How do you go unload a golf cart at your trunk and forget the bag?

3. At the next tournament league everyone is headed up the hill to the course in golf carts to get it started. I noticed one guy headed back down the hill towards the clubhouse and he says "I forgot my damn golf bag." He hopped on a cart and went to his starting hole without his freaking clubs.

I'm beginning to think there are some space cadets that golf at my home course.

Staples, did you leave some little swimmers at the golf course yesterday? I figured you may have the first time you saw the real DJ in the flesh, LOL

Yep left a CG12 52* on the course immediately went back for it and a teenaged 3some claimed they had not seen it so they probably bagged it. I'm notorious for forgetting a wedge if I come up short on approach and pull a wedge and putter from the bag walking to the green.

Sent from my iFun using Tapatalk. I should be working...

Staples, did you leave some little swimmers at the golf course yesterday? I figured you may have the first time you saw the real DJ in the flesh, LOL

lol, it was too hot for all of that.

I have a little knack of taking off my hat and putting it on the driver head/cover.
If it stays there until i remember to put it back on is rather random :bulgy-eyes:

Back