Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

Sweet testing group! I'm looking forward to some awesome posts. Right now it is between these, some Cleve's and the SCOR's!

There's a good looking bunch of testers there! Well done guys!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Excellent group of testers!

Congrats to the testers! I look forward to their feedback.

Ken

Awesome group can't wait to hear about these since I am in need of a few new wedges.

Congrats to Kmac leiruagetro, inhartwetrust, Ole Gray, bmwnola, JeffReedMO, thedue & Darren K. That is one solid looking group of testers right there, look forward to reading your thoughts on these wedges.

Congrats you guys, great group selected. Can't wait to hear the feedback from their testing!

Congrats testers! Looks like another great group!

THP hath spoken! Congrats to the chosen 8. This will remain a thread to watch. :)

Congrats testers! I'm one of many that are anxious to hear your thoughts!

oh well congrats to those who got selected. Guess I will stick with the 588s

Awesome group of testers!

Can't wait to here everyone's thoughts on the new "grind"!

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Congratulations to all the testers!! I know you will all do a great job putting the ATV wedge through it's paces.

Congrats to the testers! What a GREAT group!

You know, I have to say, probably one of the best parts of being chosen as a tester for THP and whichever company is asking us to test their product, is the outpouring of support, the camaraderie and excitement shown to those that were chosen, by other members of THP. It goes on time and time again, in every testing opportunity I have seen in my short time here. Whether it is on here, or a congratulatory Tweet afterwards, its what makes this forum the awesome place that it is and why many of us don't see each other as names on a screen, but as friends.

I just wanted to say that, because at the conclusion of every testing opportunity, I see this time and time again, whether a person is chosen or not, they are always there to support their fellow THP'er and wish them well in their testing. Tip of the hat to all of you.

Great group. I am really interested in hearing all your feedback.

HOLY CRAAAAP!! :banana: I just got home from an absolutely awful range session, and was super bummed out. As soon as I walked in the door I grabbed my laptop, got on THP, and saw I had a PM from JB congratulating me on being selected. I had to do a triple take...and then I'm not going to lie, I went nuts haha. My girlfriend thinks I am a crazy person for how I just reacted when realized I was selected...

I am honored and excited all at the same time, not to mention extremely grateful. I have been researching the hell out of these things since listening to the radio show with Mike from TM. This couldn't be more perfect timing as I have been in ponder mode on what new wedges I wanted since the beginning of the year...just haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I think these will be exactly what I have been searching for, and actually I decided on "either be selected to test and if not, buy the ATV's" a few days ago, and even emailed Blind 9 for a price quote last night (their price is great on these, by the way). Almost ordered them from work today as I assumed my luck would be the usual bad luck, and I would not be selected...glad I didn't now!!

Thanks to THP and TMAG for this opportunity. I can promise that I will make it worth their while with honest and elaborate feedback. Wow!

Reactions: J4U
That was my first sign up. If JB is not looking for a good looking spokesperson to represent THP, then I guess he made some good choices:clapp:. Congrats all..

Last edited:
Reactions: DB
Congratulations to the testers. Im in pretty good need of wege to fill a gap, and im fascinated by the sole design. Since rhe wedge i need would be the middle loft of the three wedges, complete versatility is a must. Cant wait for the reviews. Thanks THP and Taylormade for putting this wedge in the hand of everyday average testers!

Rock

Congrats guys! I'll definitely be following this as I'm looking to get some new wedges

Congrats Testers, I will be following along very closely!!!

You know, I have to say, probably one of the best parts of being chosen as a tester for THP and whichever company is asking us to test their product, is the outpouring of support, the camaraderie and excitement shown to those that were chosen, by other members of THP. It goes on time and time again, in every testing opportunity I have seen in my short time here. Whether it is on here, or a congratulatory Tweet afterwards, its what makes this forum the awesome place that it is and why many of us don't see each other as names on a screen, but as friends.

I just wanted to say that, because at the conclusion of every testing opportunity, I see this time and time again, whether a person is chosen or not, they are always there to support their fellow THP'er and wish them well in their testing. Tip of the hat to all of you.

Boom. Rep added. This is an absolutely perfect post.

That was my first sign up. I feel no one that was picked is prettier than me:bananadance:BUT they all have game. If JB is not looking for a good looking spokesperson to represent THP, then I guess he made some good choices:clapp:. Congrats all..
Umm...que?

OG im really looking forward to seeing how these perform for you compared the the RBZ set wedges you have! Cant wait to start reading these reviews fellas.

Back