Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

Congrats guys....really looking forward to your thoughts on these!!

Go get 'em old gray!!!!

That was my first sign up. I feel no one that was picked is prettier than me:bananadance:BUT they all have game. If JB is not looking for a good looking spokesperson to represent THP, then I guess he made some good choices:clapp:. Congrats all..

Well, that's an interesting one.

Looking forward to the testers feedback. Really interested in these as my next wedges.

I couldn't agree more with what Jeff said. Thank you ALL so very much for the support!

Congrats everybody!

Congrats to the testers! This looks like an awesome wedge.

Congrats guys!

Jeff, the ATVs will go very nicely with the new RAZRs!

Congrat's guy's, looking forward to hearing some thoughts about these wedges.

You know, I have to say, probably one of the best parts of being chosen as a tester for THP and whichever company is asking us to test their product, is the outpouring of support, the camaraderie and excitement shown to those that were chosen, by other members of THP. It goes on time and time again, in every testing opportunity I have seen in my short time here. Whether it is on here, or a congratulatory Tweet afterwards, its what makes this forum the awesome place that it is and why many of us don't see each other as names on a screen, but as friends.

I just wanted to say that, because at the conclusion of every testing opportunity, I see this time and time again, whether a person is chosen or not, they are always there to support their fellow THP'er and wish them well in their testing. Tip of the hat to all of you.

Very well said, Jeff. I agree 100%, couldn't have said it better myself. This place is really something special.

That was my first sign up. If JB is not looking for a good looking spokesperson to represent THP, then I guess he made some good choices:clapp:. Congrats all..

Personally, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just plain rude...particularly with your reference to THP Testing in your signature. There are testing opportunities all the time around here due to all the hard work that THP does, and if you stay active, then your day will probably come. I've been around a long time though, and I can honestly observe that I don't think the best way to get chosen in the future is to complain about not getting selected.

Congrats testers.

Congrats testers!! You guys will do a wonderful job! Can't wait to hear how these perform.

Great group. Good Luck

congrats guys! Can't wait to see the feedback!

Congrats guys looking forward to testing some ATV wedges with you all.

Congrat's tester's. this is a good one to follow to see how well these work. I'd think they would compare to the SCOR wedges do tell all.

Congratulations to all the testers!

Congrats guys...working hard in DC and saw the post. Long days, so get to get on as often this week. Can't wait to read the reviews and those going to the THP showing in IA/MO, make sure you bring 'em so I can swing 'em....lol.

EDIT: Reps added to the great responses for the testing selected posts, I could almost feel your excitement!

Congratulations testers. Can't wait to start hearing your opinions. I am in the market for a wedge, and have ben putting off buying a new on until this has begun.

Does each tester receive one wedge?

Congrat's tester's. this is a good one to follow to see how well these work. I'd think they would compare to the SCOR wedges do tell all.

I might have to make a road trip to somewhere to test the SCOR's out for comparison. I haven't been able to find anywhere close, but since I know this will be a common question in the testing thead, I might have to make a day trip out of it so I can give a good comparison. Maybe I'll look for a new course to play nearby to make the trip a little more worth it.

Congrats guys! Do your thibg'

WOW this is an awesome opportunity! I want to thank TaylorMade, THP, & Kmac for allowing me to be involved in testing the ATV TM wedge. I would also like to say congrats to my fellow testers and I'm looking forward to working with you guys :clapp:. I can't wait to serve the THP community and all the viewers, who depend on our honest and unbiased reviews on new and upcoming equipment. It's an honor and privilege, that I do not take lightly. Let's get ready to go to work guys!

Last edited:
Congrats guys!

Jeff, the ATVs will go very nicely with the new RAZRs!

Very stoked to slide the ATV wedge in alongside those. I felt tremendous confidence in both last week, so I am obviously excited to see how both can help me become a better player and passing that along to others as I go along. I think I said after my initial write up on my small session with the ATV, that if I didn't end up bagging these wedges in the future, I would be shocked. I was that impressed with them and think others will be as well.

way to go guys.
can't wait to see the reviews on this wedge.

Back