Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

Congrats to the testers. Can't wait to how these wedges play!

Congrats to the testers! I can't wait to read how they perform for everyone!

Bummed that I wasnt selected for this but when I saw the group of testers, that pretty much went away. Great group and really looking forward to some feedback.

awesome group of testers, good luck guys!

Now the question I have is which wedge will this one take the place of, I have a 52 and 58 so I'll be taking out the 58 and putting this one in for testing and see if I even need the 58 if the ATV lives up to all the hype! I'm so excited for this testing opportunity and thank you THP and Taylormade for this awesome opportunity!

I hear ya...the 56°, if it lives up to the claims could take care of any needs 56* and less.

For the sake of giving myself as many full wedge shots in as possible, I will potentially be adding 2 more ATV's to my bag to pair with the 56°...once I have the 56° in my hands and can gain some overall thoughts on it enough to decide if I want to bag 2 more. I need to check with JB to see if it is possible to order the 56° 1° strong (so 55°) or not...and if TM feels this would have any ill effect on the overall versatility of the sole. If I am able to do this, I will order a 52 1° strong (so 51°) and a 60° to give me 5° gaps building off of my i20 PW at 46°.

So then my wedges would be 46°, 51°, 55°, and 60°. Basically perfect in my mind. I need all the wedges I can get as I have wedges into almost every par 4 after a driver or 3 wood off the tee, and I am already hitting my 4 iron 230-235 and my 5 iron 220. My gaps in the top of the set are covered, my gaps in the lower half are not.

Kmac - Any idea if this is possible? I've never been lucky enough to test anything to date, do we need to send our specs in somewhere? I'm probably jumping the gun, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Congrats to the testers selected!!!

I'm going to take out my 54 & 58 Cleveland wedges, so I can give the ATV my full attention. In fact I'm hoping it will be versatile enough to take care of the majority of my wedge requirements. If it works out with less clubs for me, then it means less thinking (choices), which is all good.

I'm not sure if we can request it bent or not but I'd imagine you can take it to get bent if you want.

I think I'm going to take my 54 and 58 out of the bag for now. Or when the ATV arrives.

I'm not sure if we can request it bent or not but I'd imagine you can take it to get bent if you want.

I think I'm going to take my 54 and 58 out of the bag for now. Or when the ATV arrives.

Even though I wasnt selected as a tester, you are still the cat's pajamas KMac. You are doing a great job so far as the Testing Mod. Keep up the great work. (See Smalls, I can kiss butt before and after..haha)

As long as it's cool with TMAG an THP, I will probably bend it to 55.

I might follow suit for the first month or so and forego ordering a 60 so that I am forced to use the 55/56 for everything around the greens. This will give me a better look at versatility...especially since I basically use my lob wedge for everything besides bump-and-runs around the greens. If a 55/56 does the job for me, a classic lob wedge nut, it will speak pretty well for the club's sole design and versatility.

I'll order a 50 to cover distance gaps on full shots (it will probably be my most used club on full shot approaches tbh), and then just use the 55/56 for everything around the green.

Congrats to all the testers, can't wait to see all your thoughts on these awesome lookin' wedges!!!

Congrats on being selected to test these guys! I've been so busy moving I forgot to sign up.. Cant wait to hear your reviews!

Gratz to all the selected Testers. Can't wait for the feedback!

I'm really want to see how the 56* your getting works for you. That's like my goto wedge around the green. Can't wait, want to go get one just by the look I think you'll fall in LOVE:bulgy-eyes:

I'm going to take out my 54 & 58 Cleveland wedges, so I can give the ATV my full attention. In fact I'm hoping it will be versatile enough to take care of the majority of my wedge requirements. If it works out with less clubs for me, then it means less thinking (choices), which is all good.

I may do the same and take out the 52 and 58 xFT and use my burner AW and use the ATV for everything this way I can attempt all the shots

Just wanted to follow up on this. I PM'ed JB to inquire, he said testers will receive standard specs on the wedge and should not bend to change the loft as we are expected to test the 56° wedge. Works for me.

That is exactly what I am doing. No need to have the 58 in there, when the main thing we are supposed to find out with these are, is it as versatile as they say it is.

Just wanted to follow up on this. I PM'ed JB to inquire, he said testers will receive standard specs on the wedge and should not bend to change the loft as we are expected to test the 56° wedge. Works for me.

Yeah I will be testing it as is and pretend it's the only wedge I own so no lob wedge, for me who knows this wedge may be so good I won't even need another wedge

I will be keeping my 56* & 60* in the bag, at least to start. I'll be playing the ATV mostly, but want the Cleveland handy to see if the results were my swing for the day or the actual product.

Guess I'm going to have to hit the golf store. Oh well maybe next time. I am looking forward to the reviews.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Luck be with ye, testers

I can't find a 56* ATV out there. Must be sending all they made to THP.

I finally saw some in GG yesterday. They had one 56 and a few 60's

Back