Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

No strategy needed dude. Hit the wedge a lot and tell us what you see. And have fun

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha that works too! I'll be testing the crap out of this thing and having tons of fun with it haha!:banana::banana:

Congrats testers! I will have to try these out too. OG said I can "borrow" his 588's for now.

I may have whiffed on yet another testing opportunity but my Kings won the Stanley Cup. Finally. Oh yeah, congrats to the testers.

Congrats to the the testers! I just took a look at the ATV's at Golf Smith while they put my new shaft on my Driver, If they play like they look you all are in for a treat.

Congrats testers! I will have to try these out too. OG said I can "borrow" his 588's for now.

By the end of this testing, it will be yours or you'll be the one to keep the ATV haha, maybe you can "aid" him in the testing. . .

Solid group of testers! I'm am really intrigued by this concept and look forward to hearing some results!

Congrats all y'all testers!

Nice group testing these bad boys. Congrats guys. Look forward to your feedback.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Congrats guys. Can't wait to hear the feedback.

Tapatalking

Considering I am waiting on some 588's. I am excited to see how the ATV's stack up with these

By the end of this testing, it will be yours or you'll be the one to keep the ATV haha, maybe you can "aid" him in the testing. . .

It's a win/win situation for me! I've been wanting his 54* wedge for a while now. When we play together, I've been known to borrow it on a shot from time to time. I'll have to do the same with his new wedges.

Grats to the testers.
I got to look at a set of these in the local Edwin Watts. They don't have demo's, so I'll just have to wait until the 7th when the TM folks are in Plano - same time I am.

Congrats to the testers. I'm excited for this one

Tapa Slice

Great group of testers, congrats!

good group of testers interested in seeing how everyone makes out with these. they def got me interested at DEMO day.

Just got off work and made it back to the house to check this all out. I actually spotted it on my phone earlier, but couldn't take the time to respond, so it's was about the slowest night ever. I could not be more excited about a testing. First off I get to give back a little of my time and effort to THP and this great sponsor, plus I get to work with all these other testers and a fine group they are. My short game has really been the pits lately and I have a feeling this testing will put the emphasis where its needed to get back on track. Thank you THP and TaylorMade!!

If any of the testers have Cleveland wedges to compare with, it would be a great help making up our minds! :)

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

I currently play their CG14 56*, along with their CG15 52* & 60*. Hope that helps.

Congrats to all the testers, looks like a great group!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the question I have is which wedge will this one take the place of, I have a 52 and 58 so I'll be taking out the 58 and putting this one in for testing and see if I even need the 58 if the ATV lives up to all the hype! I'm so excited for this testing opportunity and thank you THP and Taylormade for this awesome opportunity!

Congrats to the testers, wil be following this with interest.

I wonder if any of the testers have the R11's. I'd love to see how it compares to those wedges.

This is something that I would like to find out as well.

Congrats to all of the testers. Looking forward to your thoughts on the new wedges from Taylormade.

Congratulations guys, nice testing group here with a mix of newbies and experience! Looking forward to following this and seeing how these wedges work for your game!

Congrats to the testers! Looks like a great group. Looking forward to some great feedback on these.

Last edited:
Congrats. Wish I was able to test these, but I'm interested in the feedback.

Alright! Great looking group of testers.
Looking forward to the reviews.

Back