Played Kinderlou today boys. Man that course is so different when 30 mph are not blowing! Course was in great shape other than the greens are still healing a bit from aeration. Was nice to go by the condos on the #4TH hole. Gave me a pleasant memory to counteract the down feeling I had from donating another ball to The Ravine!

Hoping to make The Fall trip with you boys!

Kinderlou is a beast, a fun wonderful beast. Next time NOOOO fireball the night before, my legs have finally healed from the darn briars I was tramping though looking for my Drives.

Kinderlou is a beast, a fun wonderful beast. Next time NOOOO fireball the night before, my legs have finally healed from the darn briars I was tramping though looking for my Drives.

I shot 86 there on Sunday last Fall. It felt like a 76 on that course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed Bo Van Pelt is wearing one of JaxGolfer1's shirts. that is a exclusive club right there

Just noticed Bo Van Pelt is wearing one of JaxGolfer1's shirts. that is a exclusive club right there
I think it is the other way around but still...

It's time. Available dates have been released from Kinderlou.
Pretty much wide open. (Depending on Official Events calendar items)

October 9[SUP]th[/SUP] – 11[SUP]th[/SUP] (and the 12th is a holiday---do we dare go three days?!?)
October 16[SUP]th[/SUP] – 18[SUP]th[/SUP]
October 30[SUP]th[/SUP] – 1[SUP]st[/SUP]

October 9[SUP]th[/SUP] – 11[SUP]th[/SUP] (and the 12th is a holiday---do we dare go three days?!?)

16th-18th would be a no go for me, 9-11th would probably be my choice.

Birthday is the 8th.... Maybe could swing that weekend as a bday present

nyfb6p.jpg

The way it looks now I could do any of the 3 weekends with the 9th - 11th being my 1st choice, 16th - 18th my second choice and the 30th - 1st being my last choice.

Birthday is the 8th.... Maybe could swing that weekend as a bday present

Good luck with that, Dad.

:alien:

As it stands right now, I could probably make the first two weekends work.

I think Halloween weekend would be a bad idea.

I like 9-11th as well. It is the same weekend as the Wilson StaffProto event.

9 - 11 sounds perfect to me. I vote for the earliest possible weekend in hopes that earlier will be warmer!

As it stands right now, I could probably make the first two weekends work.

I think Halloween weekend would be a bad idea.
We did Halloween weekend last year, and despite tsa not appreciating my suicide bomber costume, it went off without a hitch.

Hmmmm October 7th is our Anniversary so that date would be pending on what KellyBo and I are doing for the weekend. The other dates are open for me.

Oct dates are most likely not going to work for me. Possibly the 9-11 but anything after I am out for sure.

Hmmmm October 7th is our Anniversary so that date would be pending on what KellyBo and I are doing for the weekend. The other dates are open for me.
Um, you'll have your own room. Sounds like a anniversary party to me!!!!

And the 7th isn't between the 9th and 11th.
Oct dates are most likely not going to work for me. Possibly the 9-11 but anything after I am out for sure.
Make it work. Bring her. I saw her with a club in her hand on FB recently.

Make it work. Bring her. I saw her with a club in her hand on FB recently.

Will be in Cali for 12 days, so additional travel will be difficult to coordinate.

Will be in Cali for 12 days, so additional travel will be difficult to coordinate.

Don't worry, I'll talk to her. You'll be free that weekend.

Don't worry, I'll talk to her. You'll be free that weekend.

Um... I believe when it comes to getherings I am the contact point for Troy's wife.

"oh yeah... I did talk to your wife last night"

Um... I believe when it comes to getherings I am the contact point for Troy's wife.

"oh yeah... I did talk to your wife last night"

I think a more accurate response would have been: "Oh yeah, Fireball did talk to your wife last night."

9 - 11 sounds perfect to me. I vote for the earliest possible weekend in hopes that earlier will be warmer!

Agreeance.

I'm pondering the Wilson event, so the first date would not be my preference. Either of the next two weeks are open, however.

Back