Second ever shot with the new 5 iron into the teeth of a 3 club wind.

7bd2995399c2092314ee073a75237667.jpg

Nice shot...but it looks too cold for me

View from the condos.

0769ca5a9952ba87adb58b1d2450c680.jpg

What a day. I played my ass off. A 77 with a triple bogey. Ordering pizza for condo 1415. These condo's are sweet by the way. Hats off to Greg and Sean for organizing all this stuff. Watching college football and having a great time with the boys. Love this!

Wow! Day 1 was challenging with chilly temps and high winds gusting in the plus 40 range. But great fun. Enjoyed the day though being paired up again with my Hilton Head Invitational partner Erky, Asa Chastain, and fellow old coot Don (Lefty 78). My partner and I may or may have been the low team today. Boom!

Glad you guys are having fun.

It snowed here.

Sorry about the outcome of the football game, DawgDaddy. :-(

Was fun playing today in spite of the crazy wind. I nutted a six iron on 6 that came up 25 yards short from the wind in the face. Balls wobbling on the tee, moving from the spot on the greens... It would've been a crap day on the course if not for playing with THPers. :)

Glad y'all had fun. I don't know what crap I caught but I'm still fighting it. Man was I hitting the ball great this week.

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

Glad y'all had fun. I don't know what crap I caught but I'm still fighting it. Man was I hitting the ball great this week.

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

We missed you man. Hope to meet up with you at a THP event down the road. Get better dude.

Wow! Day 1 was challenging with chilly temps and high winds gusting in the plus 40 range. But great fun. Enjoyed the day though being paired up again with my Hilton Head Invitational partner Erky, Asa Chastain, and fellow old coot Don (Lefty 78). My partner and I may or may have been the low team today. Boom!

It was fun, just a little windy but we've all seen worse. I guess we all had our moments. Crazy start, my perfect drive on one got on the cart path and it rolled from the center of the FW to the woods at the bottom of the hill, then on two my approach hit the flag stick and kicked off the right side of the green almost to the cart path. I may have set a new PR for ten straight bogies sandwiched between two birdies, seven and 18. (but who keeps track of such stuff?) Thanks again Eric, Asa, and Ken for a good day on the course.

Glad everyone had a good time, and no one died from frostbite.

I'm looking forward to the gethering 3

Glad everyone had a good time, and no one died from frostbite.

I'm looking forward to the gethering 3
Keep your eyes peeled.

Another beautiful South Georgia morning. Bout time to bundle up and get goin.

So what's for breakfast?

…looks like beer and donuts…

At least an hour frost delay.

Would rather be sitting out a frost delay with you guys. Sitting in an ER with wife instead. Hopeful nothing major. :-/

How's the wind forecast for today?

Would rather be sitting out a frost delay with you guys. Sitting in an ER with wife instead. Hopeful nothing major. :-/

Dang man, hope everything is ok.

No wind today. Sun is out and should be nice conditions.

I hope everything is ok. wind is pretty calm. Weather is chilly but shots are the order of the day.

Last edited:
Old coots on Sunday morning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414937152145.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414937152145.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Erky's strategically placed tee shot on 4:

08551cf794db85f16066bcb2edd15223.jpg

Gives you a good shot at getting home in two over the Great Chasm of Death...

V.man just chipped on the pit for a birdie - net Eagle!

Back