Those condos/townhouses look really nice. Well done guys. I suspect that will be a mainstay for future outings.

Glad the weather is treating you guys a little better today. Yesterday was downright brutal.

Have fun.

We all hit the green and ended up short. Damn false fronts
b7be71c359add38c2cb5cb18e3f4c982.jpg

Those condos/townhouses look really nice. Well done guys. I suspect that will be a mainstay for future outings.

Glad the weather is treating you guys a little better today. Yesterday was downright brutal.

Have fun.

Shorts weather.

Attn; now that we're loose, Lowest net BACK NINE today might just win a little something.

Attn; now that we're loose, Lowest net BACK NINE today might just win a little something.

What about the front. ken and I were doing well.

Go get it boys!

The 11th hole can eat two D's…

Greenside trap in 2 and double bogies. #fail
Same here. Greenside trap in 2....then still in the trap...

But I'm drinking vodka now, so things are looking up.

I really like this place.

d3edd2cf671c58d89106d25adf9af529.jpg

Same here. Greenside trap in 2....then still in the trap...

But I'm drinking vodka now, so things are looking up.

Vodka makes everything better.

This unofficial event was completely awesome. I think everyone agreed. Really awesome and hard to put into words. Big ups to T0AD and Greg for putting the Gethering togather.

Another great time at the GA / FL Gethering. Despite the less than desirable temps and winds, the course was great and the townhouses were top notch. Really enjoyed playing with Ole Gray, Dawg Daddy, Penglynns, V Man and TroyFL!

What a great weekend. So glad the weather came to us today. It was gorgeous. Thanks to all that came out, especially Tee1up for trusting that a bunch of Internet golfers/strangers wouldn't just leave him in the woods for the critters.

I think it is safe to say that a great time was had by all. Fantastic accommodations, incredible course and a bunch of great guys. Looking forward to the Gethering II.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the heck out of this weekend! I enjoyed the heck out of meeting and playing golf with all my new friends! Let's do it again folks!!

Soxfan was my partner on the first day and he can flat out golf his ball. Well done Scott .

Penglyns = Alan was a cool dude and fun to play. Looking forward to next time buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't get over the condos. Top freaking notch.

98b9f03b8b91cf905757a53f0265036b.jpg

Today I played with JustHacking - John, Cpljohnst- Barry, & Greg. Barry has really impressed me this year with his golf game and today he struck it well again! Greg bombs the ball a country mile and I enjoyed the heck out my first time THP round with him...

My partner today was Just Hacking. The dude kept cracking me up talking to the ball ! John is a great guy and I enjoyed the heck out of our time on the course today !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great weekend. So glad the weather came to us today. It was gorgeous. Thanks to all that came out, especially Tee1up for trusting that a bunch of Internet golfers/strangers wouldn't just leave him in the woods for the critters.
I enjoyed meeting everyone and the golf on Saturday. Just wish I had played better. Can't wait to do it again.

Another great time at the GA / FL Gethering. Despite the less than desirable temps and winds, the course was great and the townhouses were top notch. Really enjoyed playing with Ole Gray, Dawg Daddy, Penglynns, V Man and TroyFL!

I echo everything Scott says, I played in the same foursome with him each day and had a blast. Lots of highlights from each player, probably highlighted by seeing Ken chip in for a bird (net eagle) from about 30 yards. Lots of great times talking with everyone especially Friday when Erky, Troyefl, v.man & O'Carroll sat in our room sharing stories and good times. I laughed so hard I was crying several times. As always I wish I had been able to talk with each person more but really enjoyed the time I had with everyone. I am ready for our next gethering right now and hope we can have an even larger turn out next time.

A huge thank you to Greg and Sean for being so awesome!

Just got to Pensacola and about to have dinner with my daughter. This weekend was just what I needed. Great guys, some nearly great golf by all, and today turned out to be a beautiful fall day in Georgia. Had a great foursome with SoxFan, Dawg, and my partner Troy. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Who's up for next weekend?

Pete and I just got back to Jax. Great time this weekend. Today was much better conditions but had a blast both days.

The townhouse was clutch. Thanks Sean for coordinating that! Hope to do it again soon.

Got home to a crock pot full of chili. Great end to a great weekend.

Back