Gas Prices: What are you paying?

We hit the magic $3.99.9 mark this week!

Its ~ £1.35 a litre for us over here in the UK - thats about $2.20 I think... So ~ $8.34 per US Gallon... 60% of that goes to the government in fuel duty and VAT...

Can I come and stay with you guys? :crying:

$3.78 a gallon! Ughhh

I filled up for $3.58 two days ago on the Missouri side.

They say gas prices are going to be 40% higher this summer than last summer.

$1.219/L

ie: $4.57/US Gallon.

Yay for living in oil country.

I filled up for $3.58 two days ago on the Missouri side.

They say gas prices are going to be 40% higher this summer than last summer.

There goes the summer road trip.

"down" to $3.73

Filled up yesterday. $4.29 a gallon.

No worries, I think this was the second time I filled up this year.

$3.75 today
less than 3/4 tank was $50 even

$3.55 per gallon in Utah right now. I was reading back through the first posts and I saw $1.91 per gallon. Ahh... those where the days. Actually, I remember when it was about 99 cents per gallon. Maybe that is because I'm old.

$3.55 per gallon in Utah right now. I was reading back through the first posts and I saw $1.91 per gallon. Ahh... those where the days. Actually, I remember when it was about 99 cents per gallon. Maybe that is because I'm old.

I remember 50 cents to fill up the gas can! I vaguely remember gas in the 30 cent range, but I was a little kid then.

I paid $4.09 just an hour ago.

... £1.42 a litre here. That's UK pounds and pence!!

A very good reason why we are almost all buying cars that do 40mpg or more these days!!

$3.97 here in Massena NY.

I'll be filling up someplace in Missouri tomorrow before I come back to Kansas. Hope there's no weekend price hikes.

i wonder if my clubs will fit into a smart car? hmmmm

i wonder if my clubs will fit into a smart car? hmmmm

I've seen them driving on the interstate. Not sure I would take one of those cars out where semi's and SUV's are cruising at about 75-80 mph. I can only imagine how maxed out the rpms are to get those into passing gear!

On a side note, how would you like to get passed by a smart car? hahaha

$3.68 in Monroe, GA.

I've seen them driving on the interstate. Not sure I would take one of those cars out where semi's and SUV's are cruising at about 75-80 mph. I can only imagine how maxed out the rpms are to get those into passing gear!

On a side note, how would you like to get passed by a smart car? hahaha

lol if it saved me $100 a week id drive it on the sidewalk if i had to hahaha

I paid $3.69 yesterday and $3.71 today at the same gas station should have filled up both cars yesterday.

West Michigan 8:pm $3.99

Back