Gday from Melbourne

proczilla

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All!

Just noticed this board so I thought Id post something. Im a long time golfer but a more recent golf fanatic, I played high school golf but was never really great at it, I then let my golf clubs gather dust for 6-7 years before recently getting back into it. I bought some brand spanking new clubs last year and just joined a local club in Melbourne Australia, and gained my handicap of a fairly modest 18. Hopefully Ill get that down as I had been hitting most scores in the mid 80s.

My golfing highlight would have to be being waved through by a foursome on a par 3 tee who informed me they were just practicing for a local stroke competition. I then knocked a 5-iron 1 foot from the hole on a tricky 190 yard par 3, casually picked up my clubs, thanked them and walked off, not letting them know that it was probably the best shot of my life. Still chasing that elusive ace but Im slowly honing in.

I look forward to joining other fanatics in some solid golf talk.

Cheers

Also, how are people putting their equipment details in their signatures?

welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP proczilla! I have just joined to this week, great crowd so far :) There is a "my signature" option under settings in the top right of your screen. From there you can copy and paste into a box or create from scratch, enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hi mate, glad to see another Victorian. I live in Geelong, but I work in Melbourne. Where are you a member? I'm just a social golfer that likes to play the best public access courses on offer. I don't score a card, but will usually get around in 90.
Recently played Keysborough with a greatrounds voucher. Great track.
My local favourite would have to be 13th Beach and Curlewis.
My mates and I like to head to the Mornington Peninsula, especially in the winter because of deals and course conditions. St Andrews Beach, Moonah Legends, The Dunes, Cape Schanck, Portsea and Eagle Ridge are personal favourites.
I like it here at THP. Welcome. Enjoy.
My Twitter is ThatVoltaire.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome you show off with the 5 iron :D! Great job :thumb:

Welcome.

Welcome to :thp:! And nice shot!

Welcome to Paradise!

Hi mate, glad to see another Victorian. I live in Geelong, but I work in Melbourne. Where are you a member? I'm just a social golfer that likes to play the best public access courses on offer. I don't score a card, but will usually get around in 90.
Recently played Keysborough with a greatrounds voucher. Great track.
My local favourite would have to be 13th Beach and Curlewis.
My mates and I like to head to the Mornington Peninsula, especially in the winter because of deals and course conditions. St Andrews Beach, Moonah Legends, The Dunes, Cape Schanck, Portsea and Eagle Ridge are personal favourites.
I like it here at THP. Welcome. Enjoy.
My Twitter is ThatVoltaire.

Hey Mate, just joined the club down the road, which is Northcote, but I play a lot at Yarrambat and Yarra bend as well. I need to start exploring the better courses once I get a bit more spare time. Maybe ill try to get some of those winter deals happening, thanks for the tip :).

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. The home of the golf addicts.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back