haha

that were truly the best 177 seconds of my life!

saw it on on the pga-fb page and wanted to post it here but you beat me! good job

Man this guy is funny :clapp:

be sure to check out other videos made by the same guy!

I didnt know about these videos but you guys might :dont-know:

hahahahahaha. Good on the guys for having the guts to do this. Brightened my morning, and the proceeds going to charity is just great.

See, there's definitely personality in the US guys too. :D

Too funny! Glad to see they can show a silly side, easy to see why they are some of the most popular young players out there.

Pretty funny. Would have been a lot better without Hunter in it.

I hope it gets wider distribution than just the golf community. Definitely blows the idea that golf is just for old rich white men out of the water

such a funny video.....loved it last night and like it even more now.

those guys are the Village People of golf

Ummm, is the director wearing a sash? Oh dear god.

Ha - I will always have a hard time not referring to Bubba as Hairball going forward.

That was hilarious! I love to see the color that modern golf is bringing. I don't think this is as much of a publicity stunt than a bunch of younger guys on the tour getting together and making hilarious videos. Gotta respect that they did something like that where you know at least one person will criticize them.

This has to be the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time, I'm glad these guys can have a little fun and laugh at themselves a bit. It was classic youtubeness!!! I hope they have more to come or maybe put an album out! I'm just waiting for one of them to throw out a "ooo da ladty ladty" after a drive during the US Open this week.

Hilarious! I just saw this & was about to post the link... Luckily I did a search figuring I couldn't have been the first to see it & avoided the embarrassing repost! At least they can laugh at themselves. :)

Way too funny !!

Ooohhh La Le La Le !

Love some of the comments on the YT site:

"America 1, Euro 0. Poults, Westwood, G-Mac, McIlroy -- where's your counter-video???"

i love the direction this takes. If this guys could transfer 1/4 of the comedy to the course - it could be huge in drawing in more crowds i think. Humour goes a long way!

i love the direction this takes. If this guys could transfer 1/4 of the comedy to the course - it could be huge in drawing in more crowds i think. Humour goes a long way!

I bring comedy everytime I tee it up!

LMAO, thanks for that one paulo, I now have coffee everywhere. "Hug it out", "Hairball" and "Pretty Boy", hahaha. I will crack up the first time seeing these guys looking all serious on the course.

Bruno just came to mind....

Love some of the comments on the YT site:

"America 1, Euro 0. Poults, Westwood, G-Mac, McIlroy -- where's your counter-video???"

Just tweeted this to all 4 of them, see if I get a response.

I LOL'd while I thought the production was good. they could have done a couple more takes on the vocals. Love those guys!

The behind the scenes videos are classic:
[YOUTUBE]inkoS85aPsQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ZyoeUAInt2M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]m-XasXBt5t8[/YOUTUBE]

Back