Golf Hoodies: Where do you stand now?

Only really own one golf hoodie an older Nike one as more of a 1/4 zip guy but I think I need to change that and maybe grab some to add to collection and embrace the hoodie

Same place I was a year ago... down with the hoodies.

Edited to add, "down" as I "I like them". :)

Hoodies: By far and away my favorite outerwear to golf in.

Yes for me….regular hoodie fan as well for years. All about comfort. “Low maintenance,high performance” is my motto!!

Typically, material and weight. Most aren’t just your old school 100% cotton Jersey’s brand. Like all golf apparel, the performance materials have made them better.
Wow. There is a big difference in fit compared to a regular hoodie. I just got back from playing 9. The golf hoodie didn’t slap me in the face or get in my peripheral vision. And it was warm for as thin as it is. I could make room for a few more.

Wow. There is a big difference in fit compared to a regular hoodie. I just got back from playing 9. The golf hoodie didn’t slap me in the face or get in my peripheral vision. And it was warm for as thin as it is. I could make room for a few more.
Yup, I don’t have the hood problem some seem to in here, we are all different

Mine was probably material related. Heavier weight and larger hoods at the range were just a mess. I expected the same but it never happened.

I like the look of a quarter zip more, but I have no problem with a hoodie. Kinda wish more quarter zips had pockets though.. but odd that they don’t given their off the course usage too.

I’ll have to track one down during the Black Friday sales.

Much prefer a vest to a hoodie.

Bring on the hate!

I wear them sometimes. Love my cloudspun hoodies

It’s all good in James’s hood?

Still like my hoodies! Though I tend to wear q-zips more on the course, I have no issue with hoodies for golf. My Rhoback hoodies have been great and I have my eye on a new Puma hoodie that would definitely get some time on the course.

Still wish I would have pulled the trigger on this. Used my proshop credit for something else but this will be my next one!
1700442734410.png

All in on hoodies for golf

I’m honestly confused by myself that I don’t have one now. I wear hoodies or quarter zips all winter. These seem like the best of both worlds.

200.gif

I like hoodies, but don't have any golf ones. I should get one and try it out. I like quarterzips quite a lot except that most don't have pockets. I find myself trying to put my hands in the non-existent pockets far too often.

I just bought a very nice one on Friday for our 48 degree weather. I am 100% in. I can’t remember when I last used a quarter zip.

Love hoodies. Would rather play in hoodie weather than the summer heat.

Wore on yesterday with joggers.

Back