Golf Pride - New Decade Multicompound Whiteout

Agreed with quite a few others. Don't care for these, feel harsh and much prefer PURE grips and others over these. They do look sharp though...

I prefer playing out with a glove, but with the NDMC on my irons, it was just not viable. I also feel like they rip up my gloves faster than other grips do. I love the texture and the looks though...

Winn Dri-Tac is my favorite grip right now though!

I'm liking the looks of those. I may have to try out the new TV BCT Cords too.

I really really like them!!

I like them, wish they came in midsized

These are awesome looking. I want to see them in person.

I love these. I wish they would release an all white version.

They look awesome, its my main grip too so thats even better! They would look great on the R11's.

I have what I'm guessing is last years model on my Williams driver. Looks like the same grip, just has the colors turned around with black on top. Great grip, can be a bit harsh like mentioned, but seem to wear rather quickly. My Williams show's a ton of wear in the few months I've had it, yet never seem's to get slick like other grips once they start to wear.

I have them in red. They're too hard it seems. I'm probably gonna switch to Winn HERO or the new Lamkin rainbow ones.

I love the look, but put me down in the group that thinks they're a little rough. I had one on my driver for a while and just never liked the feel of my non glove hand. It always reminded me of the feel of a rubber band ball.

I like the new color combo but I wasn't too fond of these grips after awhile. I much prefer a tour velvet ish type grip. Something softer.

These are not the ND grip but the G2's. Just got them back from the local golf superstores 1/2 price grip sale. Did the R11's white and the rest red. I think they look awesome with the white.
DSCN0723.jpg

I love the Decade Multicompound grips. I play with a pretty light grip, (especially my right hand, this helps keep it from taking over in the swing). Anyhow, as JC said, they can be a bit harsh but serve really well for light gripped hands. Plus the black and whites look great against my Mizzies. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Check out the whats new for 2012 on that page, I like the Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord. At least as far as looks go. Hanks told me about that white out, looks pretty badass IMO.

True day man... They may go on my MC sticks if avail. If not I'll find something to put them on

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

This actually one of the grips I prefer, I've always enjoyed multi-compound

The looks are great but after having an all white grip on my driver I found it more of a hassle to keep cleaning the grip. I wont be going to any white grip

I love the way these look! Much better than the standard MultiCompounds. I would totally consider putting these only clubs.

These look really cool. I'm a big fan of NDMC grips, but the price does keep me from getting them in all my clubs. I like Lamkin Crosslines, which are about half the price.

Had these put on my clubs this week. Will report back once I start swinging them again.

I should get some of these for my clubs this year. I really like how they feel and am due for new grips anyway.

I gave up on the New Decades. Cost too much and my hands feel like shredded cheese after a round. I initially liked them, but over time, they just got too uncomfortable.

I gave up on the New Decades. Cost too much and my hands feel like shredded cheese after a round. I initially liked them, but over time, they just got too uncomfortable.

Really? Do you play w/o a glove?

Really? Do you play w/o a glove?

I was thinking the same thing, but even with out a glove if your grip pressure is correct you wont have problems. Thats my opinion anyway as I have used these for years and never have a problem, only time they feel rough at all is when I put the death grip on them.

Back