Golf Pride - New Decade Multicompound Whiteout

They look sick, might have to get the after my current multi compounds wear down.

These are my fav grips, and these look badass!!! I have a set of THP grips for this season, but these may e next in line. I love em.

I like the whiteouts! The multiple compounds have always been my favorite grips.

I love the look of these...gotta try them soon!!

I gave up on the New Decades. Cost too much and my hands feel like shredded cheese after a round. I initially liked them, but over time, they just got too uncomfortable.

The whiteouts use BCT cord, which is a bit softer than the regular (black) NDMCs. Might be worth another shot, the BCT is nice.

I was thinking the same thing, but even with out a glove if your grip pressure is correct you wont have problems. Thats my opinion anyway as I have used these for years and never have a problem, only time they feel rough at all is when I put the death grip on them.

That's my thoughts. I played these all last season and didn't experience any type of hacked-up hands. I think with the right grip pressure, these are tough to beat. However, the price is a bit high, but I have noticed that they do last longer than others I've used so you shouldn't have to change them as often.

No, I use a glove, but as 10YardDraw said, grip pressure was killing me. So that's my fault, but even than, I still don't like the way my hands feel after playing 18 holes in the hot humid Missouri summers with these. I like the Lamkin's I have been using. Much softer and just a better overall feel, for me anyways.

No, I use a glove, but as 10YardDraw said, grip pressure was killing me. So that's my fault, but even than, I still don't like the way my hands feel after playing 18 holes in the hot humid Missouri summers with these. I like the Lamkin's I have been using. Much softer and just a better overall feel, for me anyways.

I'm with you. There are so many great options and these were tough on my hands.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I wish they'd release an all black version publicly. I'd give them a shot if they were all black. In the meantime, I'll stick to my PURE Grips.

I got a set of white grips (ogogio??) on my ping s59s.

Look great but not suited to winter golf when there's a bit of mud around. Keeping them clean and looking sharp takes a bit of extra care that a darker colour won't need.

But they look great, and those grips I got are v nice.

These look great. The white/blue is very tempting for the Toronto Maple Leaf fan inside me.

I got a set of white grips (ogogio??) on my ping s59s.

Look great but not suited to winter golf when there's a bit of mud around. Keeping them clean and looking sharp takes a bit of extra care that a darker colour won't need.

But they look great, and those grips I got are v nice.

That is exactly why I will never have white grips. I am a bit OCD and that would drive me nuts. I put a white Lamkin REL 3GEN on the driver I made for my dad, and after a few shots at the range, a swell off white/light brown spot had built up on the grip and drove me insane.

I agree the price is out of control. I saw these last night and to me they felt a little softer. Theyre not as rough as the regular ones.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I agree the price is out of control. I saw these last night and to me they felt a little softer. Theyre not as rough as the regular ones.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I agree, they are not nearly as rough, I was shocked when mine showed up in the mail with how much softer it is. Even my used one is rougher than the new ones lol. I kinda like it but hopefully I dont have any slip issues.

I'll be honest, I've seen the white ones in person, I just don't like them? I've got the black ones on my wedges and driver (midsize), but I'm getting ready to switch to something else. Wanna try the Winn Dri-Tac, and some of the Lamkin ones. They're definitely too expensive!

I like the Winn dri tac better.

Beast mode from tapatalk

What did you put the dri tac on?

I got it on the SuperTri's stock shaft after cutting it down to 44". That grip is awesome. Its like the polar opposite of the New Decades. Im tired of the GP NDMC grips. And, Im thinking of having the GP 2G grip ripped off for another Dri Tac on the Matrix Radix shaft I just got the adapter put on.

I got it on the SuperTri's stock shaft after cutting it down to 44". That grip is awesome. Its like the polar opposite of the New Decades. Im tired of the GP NDMC grips.
Me too, trying to decide what grips I want to throw on my driver.

Me too, trying to decide what grips I want to throw on my driver.

That Dri Tac might be perfect for Florida. I really really like it. Of course being a winn grip durability is a concern but something I expect.

I reckon i like the white Lamkin 3GEN a lot. Very Tour Velvetish.

Back