Grand Cypress - North South Course

Now everything is starting to make sense :D

What a great set of tracks. I'm excited the 2012 outing will be played here. I think it will play a great host.

The pics look great, and it just gets all of us even more excited for next year.

Great looking course, thanks for the pics. Hopefully I can be a part of next year's outing.

I'm going to murder this course

Courses look sweeeet. I have spent the past 20 minutes browsing the site for Grand Cypress. Very excited for the '12 outing!

GG and I are headed over there today to take a look around.
Ideas might be swirling.

I can't wait for this next year!

Can't wait to see some pictures from today's trip. Have fun there.

Tap,Tap,Tap

No pics from today Duey. Just our last trip to find out membership information because we have been pondering. They offer a pretty good deal for memberships and being that they are so close, I think we might be making them the new home for THP.

THeir practice facility is just that darn good and we get 45 holes of golf, plus practice holes, and they are the host of the 2012 THP Outing.

Talked to them and took our last little mini tour of the place and will ponder through the weekend. I can tell you this though, the course looks incredible right now.

No pics from today Duey. Just our last trip to find out membership information because we have been pondering. They offer a pretty good deal for memberships and being that they are so close, I think we might be making them the new home for THP.

THeir practice facility is just that darn good and we get 45 holes of golf, plus practice holes, and they are the host of the 2012 THP Outing.

Talked to them and took our last little mini tour of the place and will ponder through the weekend. I can tell you this though, the course looks incredible right now.

Just a question about the last part - in Florida, how do course conditions vary throughout the year? Are there points where they fall to pieces, or are closed?

Impressive looking place on line, hope it all works out. You guys will know the place inside and out by next springs outing.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Just a question about the last part - in Florida, how do course conditions vary throughout the year? Are there points where they fall to pieces, or are closed?

FL has seasons just like the rest but luckily for us the courses stay open. Our offseason is the opposite of most in that summertime is considered the offseason. Courses do their maintenance during that time. I suppose some courses fall to pieces during that time, but most of the good courses are still in great shape. However costs are very low during the summer months to play.

a little Par 3 contest?

GG and I are headed over there today to take a look around.
Ideas might be swirling.

That sounds Great. Cant wait to see photos

a little Par 3 contest?

Lots of ideas. Working on competition side of things right now. Then we move on to contests. Thankfully lots of time between now and then.

It looks awesome JB. I hope to be there next year for the new THP stomping grounds. Chunky says he's gonna murder the place, didn't you guys say he butchered the last one? That guy has anger issues!

I got to get in on this one , i feel left out:sad:

Dude you would have an awesome time at an outing. You've gotta go

Playing the New Course this Friday morning at Grand Cypress.
Will get some pictures for everybody of this links beauty.

cant wait! I love Links courses, but Im guessing this will be the nicest Ive played before!

It looks like I am playing Thursday and Friday now.
Thursday I am playing the North/South course with my friend Scott here locally. He has not played Grand Cypress yet and looking forward to it.

It looks like I am playing Thursday and Friday now.
Thursday I am playing the North/South course with my friend Scott here locally. He has not played Grand Cypress yet and looking forward to it.

North/South is so awesome. Don't get suckered by the pin on the water if they have it out there hehe. Looking forward to your thoughts on the New Course. I don't know why, but that one is really interesting to me. I was reading some reviews on it and it sounds like a good time.

North/South is so awesome. Don't get suckered by the pin on the water if they have it out there hehe. Looking forward to your thoughts on the New Course. I don't know why, but that one is really interesting to me. I was reading some reviews on it and it sounds like a good time.

No way will I go after that pin...You saw the results last time. Maybe fade it in, but even then its tough.
Scott will go for it though...He plays like Phil.

Back