Happy Birthday JB

Happy Bday JB!!! Best wishes for today!

Happy Birthday!! :banana:

Happy Birthday JB! Look at a few of the famous people you share a birthday with:

Chris Cornell, Josh Holloway, Sandra Oh, Omar Epps, Gisele Bundchen, Julianne Hough, Natalie Wood, Chuck Daly, Billy Mays and last but not least KOOL G RAP! The list goes on and on!

Happy Birthday you old big eating rascal :cake: :D!!!!!!! You need to hop on that Hoss :deadhorse: :birthday: of yours and go out and kick some booty! Play on a fine golf course,,,,, somewhere down in Gator Land!!!! hmmmmmm Pale Rider huh :eek:)

Happy Birthday JB. Thanks for creating such a great community.

Happy Birthday you old big eating rascal :cake: :D!!!!!!! You need to hop on that Hoss :deadhorse: :birthday: of yours and go out and kick some booty! Play on a fine golf course,,,,, somewhere down in Gator Land!!!! hmmmmmm Pale Rider huh :eek:)

Translation : Happy Birthday JB!!! Hope you are taking time out today to enjoy the day, take a nice drive or play a round of golf at a course near you.

Thank you all for the kind wishes and words. A special thank you to my loving wife, partner, and best friend. Without her, life would not be the same.

Happy birthday JB! Dang cake people messed up so they had to give me two cakes!

3a5fb72f.jpg

3a5fb72f.jpg

Happy Bday, JB. Have a great day.

Enjoy your day JB :)

Happy birthday JB, enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday JB

Happy Birthday... hope there's a round of golf squeezed in the celebration... ;)

Happy Birthday JB! Hope GG spoils you rotten!

Have a good one, JB. Well wishes.

Happy happy JB.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB... enjoy your day. I bet someone will be sure it is special. :cake:

Happy Birthday JB...have a great one

Happy Bday JB! I wish we were all in Europe together so you could ask us to celebrate with you along with the case of champagne you'd buy for the occasion.

Translation : Happy Birthday JB!!! Hope you are taking time out today to enjoy the day, take a nice drive or play a round of golf at a course near you.

LMAO at my Buddy Rhino!!!

Happy Birthday JB

Back