Hello Again from the great Pacific Northwest

NWGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to say hello again. Joined the site back in 2011 after searching for info on some clubs. Had the pleasure of attending a get together out at Chambers Bay and met some awesome THP'ers and even won a new driver.Had to take an unexpected break from golf and normal life in general after being diagnosed with testicular cancer last year. Got my clean bill of health in March and had my chemo port removed from my chest just last week. Golf was one of things I've missed the most and I am so happy and grateful to be healthy and playing again. In fact, next week my buddy's are taking me on a little golf trip to the Coeur d'Alene Resort in Idaho to celebrate. To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. See ya on the forums!

Steve

Congratulations on the clean bill of health and welcome back!

Happy for you man, congrats on the recovery!

Welcome back, glad to hear about the recovery!

Welcome back buddy! I remember that day at Chambers but I'm not sure if we met or not. Glad you are healthy now and glad you are back to golfing!

Good to hear you're healthy and back to golf! I'll be moving up to a little north of your neck of the woods in about 2 months (Bellingham), hope we can play sometime!

And super jealous about Coeur d'Alene! I want to go there so bad, looks amazing...

Welcome back! Great to hear about the full recovery.

Welcome back buddy! I remember that day at Chambers but I'm not sure if we met or not. Glad you are healthy now and glad you are back to golfing!
Thanks man. Ya, it was hard to remember faces and screen names and real names. I think I played with Super Tuna and his dad and then another guy who wasn't actually a member at the time. Hopefully we get another one of those scheduled in the future.

Wow congrats on the clean bill of health! I am moving to Renton in June and would love to get in some golf with some of you great PNWers (also planning on going to Coeur d'Alene once I get up there)

Good to hear you're healthy and back to golf! I'll be moving up to a little north of your neck of the woods in about 2 months (Bellingham), hope we can play sometime!

And super jealous about Coeur d'Alene! I want to go there so bad, looks amazing...

Thanks! Let me know. I have some friends that live up north in Arlington that I golf with. would love to have you join up.

Wow congrats on the clean bill of health! I am moving to Renton in June and would love to get in some golf with some of you great PNWers (also planning on going to Coeur d'Alene once I get up there)

Awesome. Shoot me a PM when you're looking for a round. Lot's of great courses around.

Awesome. Shoot me a PM when you're looking for a round. Lot's of great courses around.

Sounds good! I already have Druids Glen in mind!

Congrats on getting healthy again and may it remain so! Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back, and cheers to the good health

Thanks! Let me know. I have some friends that live up north in Arlington that I golf with. would love to have you join up.

Sounds great, I'll let you know once I'm settled down after I move and we'll definitely get something together.

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Awesome to have you back here again, and congrats on returning to good health and the renewed enjoyment of the golf course.

Welcome back

Congrats on the recovery and welcome back!

Great to hear of your success, and may it stay that way. Welcome back!!!

Dan

Hello again!!!

Congrats on the clean bill of health!!!!! And, welcome back!

Back