Sturgeon

Reaction score
Handicap
About 26
Just wanted to check in and say hello to all. I just registered today, but have been lurking around reading post for awhile.
I started playing this great game about 6 years ago, but then took a 3 year break, and got back into playing. I am not that good, about a 26 handicap, but always trying to improve. Like many, I am on with one aspect of my game on day, but off with others. Then next round it is the other way around. Just need to groove some consistency.

I look forward to learning from this community.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome. I spent some time in CT as well and will be coming back soon in THP Tour Van for the New England Invitational.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to all. I just registered today, but have been lurking around reading post for awhile.
I started playing this great game about 6 years ago, but then took a 3 year break, and got back into playing. I am not that good, about a 26 handicap, but always trying to improve. Like many, I am on with one aspect of my game on day, but off with others. Then next round it is the other way around. Just need to groove some consistency.

I look forward to learning from this community.

Welcome to THP. We are having the New England Invitational Tournament at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield, CT on June 8th. There are still some spots open. I am not at my computer right now so if someone can post the link that would be great.

Welcome aboard, sit back and relaxe. This is a great place to hang out.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. If you have one part of your game on your doing better than me lately..

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Glad to have ya Sturgeon!

Welcome aboard! I live in Middletown. :)
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Welcome to THP.

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Thanks for all the welcomes, and thanks for the link to the invitational .
i have not had the chance to play that course yet.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

You'll learn lots! I sure have! Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Back