GEO375

Totally addicted
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All, I am new to THP, been an avid reader from afar and thought t was time to get involved!!

I am from Kent, England and have been playing golf since I was 11 (26 years ago!) currently a club member at Sweetwoods Park GC and play off 5.6. Totally addicted to golf and probably THP from now on :)

Happy Golfing.

Hi Geo, welcome aboard, great place to be. Check out the UK THP outings, be good to get you along at some point!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP glad you joined

:welcome: and I wil second what Crag Rat said earlier - I couldn't make the first event, but am signed up for the next one

:welcome: Glad to you joined up.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Nice to have another Euro around

Welcome to the THP family.

Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi Geo, welcome aboard, great place to be. Check out the UK THP outings, be good to get you along at some point!

Hi Crag Rat, do you have a link to the UK outings? Would be great to be involved, I do have 2 small nippers (4 months and the other 23 months!) but I can find some kind of excuse to get out!!

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have ya!

Welcome! I was in London a few months ago and loved it, I need to get back there for some more steak pie and beer!

Welcome to the site!

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome! I was in London a few months ago and loved it, I need to get back there for some more steak pie and beer!

And to hit up y'all UK THP'ers for a round! We played a course in Cambridge and had a lot of fun.

Hi Crag Rat, do you have a link to the UK outings? Would be great to be involved, I do have 2 small nippers (4 months and the other 23 months!) but I can find some kind of excuse to get out!!

In the absence of Craggy, here is a link to the next outing - CLICK

Glad you enjoyed it! Next time you are over bring the sticks as I am only 40mins south of London and there is some seriously great places to play nearby!

Thanks Doc, sorry Geo, be great to have you along, think we're at 11 with 5 spots open.

Good fun last time round

Thanks Doc, sorry Geo, be great to have you along, think we're at 11 with 5 spots open.

Good fun last time round

No worries Crag, I just happened to be passing and noticed you hadn't replied so saved you a job

As said, Geo, it would be good if you could get there

Welcome!!

Back