Hello From Wisconsin

Rweltzin

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey, I'm Ryan and i've been away from golf for about 10 years up until last summer, forgot what i was missing! Anyway i've just upgraded most of my clubs, and after trying out all the top brands, the new taylormades felt the best for me, so i got the 2.0 irons. Anyway, glad to be here, thanks Joe and Mark for sending me here! On a side note, how to do I edit a signature to list whats in the bag like some others have? Thanks in advance.

Welcome fellow cheesehead!

Greetings and Welcome Ryan! You have to have, I believe, ten posts before you can post a signature.

Welcome to THP, and that has been changed, just got to you settings and go to edit your signature and have at er.

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to THP

Ryan - thanks for coming. I'm happy we could get you to come aboard be sure to check out the R11 threads and let us know what you think.

Also - rep added.

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

How about those Packers?

Kevin

Welcome! I'm not a Wiscons-onian, but I love the Packers, beer, and cheese :)

Welcome! I'm not a Wiscons-onian, but I love the Packers, beer, and cheese :)

Cheer, drink, and cut. Doesn't get better than that.

Kevin

Welcome Buddy! I used to golf at Songbird Hills every week! I will have a beer to welcome you!

Welcome Buddy! I used to golf at Songbird Hills every week! I will have a beer to welcome you!

Songbird Hills? Songbird Hills?

I've played there.

Kevin

My parents land butts up against songbird hills, the double green on holes 2 and 4. And Im a good teeshot from Ironwood. Ironwood is pretty much where all of my golfing is done. I've probobly played songbird about 200 times, kind of got sick of playing there, so I dont golf there much anymore. No I dont have one of the million dollar houses on ironwood, i'm in Beacon Hills, right off of Hwy VV. Played lake geneva last year for the B&B open, loved the course, definitely will play it again this year. Cheers!

Songbird is a little small for my taste. Ironwood a little too quirky, though I've played it many times. I play out of Muskego Lakes. This will be my second year. Before that I played eight years out of Morningstar in Vernon.

This site is lousy with cheeseheads.

Kevin

Welcome to THP!

I agree Esox, Im not gonna say it's an EASY course, none are easy for me, but I believe there are 4 par 4's that play under 285 yards. And a couple par 3's right at 100 yards. Haven't played there in awhile, but It's a little small for sure.

Welcome to THP...and enjoy !

Back