Ndfan301

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this website as a former co-worker played in this years Morgan Cup. After a quick Google search it lead me here. Looks like a great place so far, and only hope to improve my game more and more. My name is Chad, and recently married.

I've been around the game since I was 3, and playing since I was 6 (now 26). I didn't play very much in my early 20's (what was I thinking?!?) and very excited because my wife and I moved to Virginia at the start of the month. Moved because I took a job, but also very excited for a tad bit warmer winter, which hopefully means more golf compared to northern Indiana. Also I moved near family, which means golfing more often and golfing with better people than who I had back in Indiana. I always feel you play better when the other people around you are better.

Anyways, hello to all.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP! Who is your former co-worker?

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the site!

Hello and welcome !!

Welcome to THP! We are glad to have you.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Welcome! Kick the tires and see what you like.

Won't be a problem lol. I can fling my low irons pretty well, but looking to improve the other facets of my game, as they tend to get me into trouble and high scores. Grrrr

Welcome

:welcome: glad you stumbled in.

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this website as a former co-worker played in this years Morgan Cup. After a quick Google search it lead me here. Looks like a great place so far, and only hope to improve my game more and more. My name is Chad, and recently married.

I've been around the game since I was 3, and playing since I was 6 (now 26). I didn't play very much in my early 20's (what was I thinking?!?) and very excited because my wife and I moved to Virginia at the start of the month. Moved because I took a job, but also very excited for a tad bit warmer winter, which hopefully means more golf compared to northern Indiana. Also I moved near family, which means golfing more often and golfing with better people than who I had back in Indiana. I always feel you play better when the other people around you are better.

Anyways, hello to all.
Welcome to The Hackers Paradise!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum Chad!

Welcome to THP

Welcome, glad Brad sent you to google which sent you here.

Welcome to THP!

Back