Hey! Mods and Admins!

I've been a member here for almost 11 years, have never once seen even one pop-up ad. Not sure what the OP has going on with his computer, but I don't think it's a THP issue.

My money is on Tapatalk.

Had to uninstall it the other day trying to take over. Haven't used it since the THP mobile came out but it snuck in somehow.

Used it for other sites but no more, it is getting really bad.

My money is on Tapatalk.

Had to uninstall it the other day trying to take over. Haven't used it since the THP mobile came out but it snuck in somehow.

Used it for other sites but no more, it is getting really bad.
The browser functionality on THP now is a gaaaaaaame changer

I've been a member here for almost 11 years, have never once seen even one pop-up ad. Not sure what the OP has going on with his computer, but I don't think it's a THP issue.

me either. I use the THP app and haven't had one pop up :drinks:

What the hell is this crap where you're allowing the AMA to hold us hostage?! I was replying to a post when I was interrupted by an ad that I could not get past no matter where I clicked! This is ridiculous! I WILL NOT be forced to donate to an organization that I DO NOT agree with! Not simply to stay on this site! You have to be out of your minds! Get rid of this nonsense, immediately!
Just out of curiosity what is the AMA? We are all dying to know.

me either. I use the THP app and haven't had one pop up :drinks:
There's an app?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THERE'S AN APP! just found and loaded, self, welcome to the 21st century.

Only AMA I know of is “ask me anything”. There was a thread posted about that but don’t think that’s what the OP meant.

There's an app?

Yes in both Apple and Android. It has all of our home page and video content together and links to the browser version of THP.

Yes in both Apple and Android. It has all of our home page and video content together and links to the browser version of THP.
Thanks found and loaded and edited my post.

Kinda frustrating to see a post like this and then have zero followup from the OP.

Maybe he can't click away the pop ups fast enough to be able to respond? :)

Kinda frustrating to see a post like this and then have zero followup from the OP.

I was thinking the same thing. We want every reader and member to have the most enjoyable user experience possible, so if someone is having an issue we want to do everything we can to help them.

I was thinking the same thing. We want every reader and member to have the most enjoyable user experience possible, so if someone is having an issue we want to do everything we can to help them.

Too big of a popup I guess. RIP Ohio dude

Just seeing this obviously but my money is on tapatalk. Either that or the gray Ohio skies finally broke him

@Buckeyegolfnut - Any follow-up on this? Never once had a pop-up here...

American Marketing Association?
Possibly? The biggest and most well known AMA is the American Medical Association which all physicians are a member of.

Was thinking he got caught in Space Bandito’s ask me anything thread, but I didn’t see a donation link in there and I don’t know that I would refer to him as an organization.

None of these AMA organizations are known for hostage taking unless its the American Malware Association.

Most jokes aside, I hope that Buckeyegolfnut doesn’t leave the forum. It’s a shame when anyone leaves who has been around for over 1000 posts. Just a few jokes being made in here, but I’m sure everyone agrees that it’s all in good fun.

Back