Holiday Cheer Day 18 - TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons

looking for new irons for 2011 and like the burner 2.0. This would be so nice to win.
Thanks THP and Taylormade.

Just joined today, how do I become eligible for an awesome prize like this?

What a great prize! I am planning on getting new irons next spring. This would be a wonderful day to have my name drawn. I've hit the 2.0's and a few other sets. Not sure which way I will go next spring but winning these would make my decision. Good luck to all.

Seriously, I'd faint if I won these. I'm talking o-u-t. lol

Awesome prize, thanks to TM!

This is one awesome prize.... certainly the irons of 2010 for me. Good luck to all. Someone's gonna be a happy camper tomorrow night.

This is one awesome prize.... certainly the irons of 2010 for me. Good luck to all. Someone's gonna be a happy camper tomorrow night.

really hoping its me! The fact that you can get fit for these would be perfect for my dad. He can get his senior/regular shaft in it, and I'm sure he would love the extra distance. It would be the perfect retirement gift for him.

fantastic stuff from THP. While considering prizes like this (and the other Holiday prizes), is it a wonder that limited edition merchandise sells out in 25 minutes?

Awesome prize - this will definitely make someone's Christmas very merry indeed! Huge thanks to Taylormade and THP for this one.

*Dear Santa - I've been a very good boy this year....*

Wow, such a great prize from THP and TaylorMade! Good luck everyone!

I can't lie, I've had my fingers crossed for these for quite a while now! Good luck to everyone! Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

Wow....I could really use these to replace my 4 year old irons...!!

Thanks THP and TM !!

What a great prize! Crossing my fingers!

This is a great prize.

WOW !!!! THP is definitely the place to be !!!
Way to step up Taylor Made !!!
Somebody is gonna be really stoked !!! on this one

Last edited:
My fingers are crossed on this one, this is the best prize!

These would be awesome!

Id love me some 2.0's!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! These are one of the best prizes out there. Someone is going to be ear to ear later tonight. Thanks THP and TM!

My irons are looking pretty old.... I reaaaallly need these Burners!

Oh man this is prolly the best prize out there IMO!!! If there is any Xmas love left let it rain!!! I believe I believe I believe!!!!! Man I'm gonna have to figure out how to check this at work again... Oh ty thp and taylormade this is unbelievable!!

My very first thread soooooooo houdy hoooooooo. Good luck everybody!!!!! These sticks are the bomb. I've been drooling over these irons sense their release. I didn't think that TM could improve the 09 Burner Irons but they just raised the bar in game improvement irons with the new 2.0s and I REALLY NEED A NEW SET OF IRONS.

Back