I need good mojo & prayers

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
Please no social media. Kids dont know.

My Dad has been very ill. He passed away this morning. I am on my way to Wilmington to help arrange things. He's better off now; no COPD, no diabetes, no infections, no more frustrating rehab or doctors.
I am slowly loosing my calm. Very tearful as I write this.
I need prayers, mojo, juju, jokes, or whatever you have to help me hang on. This is a life changer for sure. For those that are on Facebook please do not post any thing there. Don't want family /friends finding out that way. Thanks.

Also for Bigtazz, his father passed away this morning too.

Tappin' in sadness.

Last edited:
Benji, you are a great guy that is part of our family. We will be thinking about you in this time of need.

So sorry to hear this Benji. I lost my father last week, and I'm right there with you. I'm here if you need to talk.

So sorry to hear it Benji. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

My prayers are with you and your family

Sent from my Galaxy 2 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear Benji. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Benji prayers headed your way brotha!

Just know you have a family here

So sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care and even though it is hard remember all the good times.

You THP family

Sorry to hear, DB. Good thoughts coming your way.

So sorry to hear the news Benji. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sorry for your loss Benji. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Sorry to hear Benji. Keep that smile about you and keep you in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear this, Benji. Wishing you strength in these difficult times.

I am sorry to hear this Benji, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Thinking of y'all Benj. Take care.

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Sorry to hear this.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

So sorry to hear it Benji. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time.​

Benji, I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong! You're in my thoughts and sending good vibes your way buddy.

So sorry for your loss DB. Think of the good times and take comfort in the fact that his recent struggles are over.

So sorry for your loss Benji. Always hard when a parent dies. Good thoughts for you bud.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Sending positive vibes your way.

Sorry for your loss, sending all mojo, juju, prayers, wishes, and good will towards you and your family during this trying time!

Benji, I am so sorry to hear this. You were a great comfort to me this past winter during my mom's extended illness. You will be in my thoughts & prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so sorry for ur loss Benji

Back