It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

These just arrived for the ladies:

1010196141_LvJ43-L.jpg

LOL read the name of the company, GloveIt, they are gloves.

their website shows a bunch of products...never heard of them before

Wheels are down. I am IN west palm beach... I could squeal with excitement! Waiting on Bama at the airport and then it's off PGA National!

Wheels are down. I am IN west palm beach... I could squeal with excitement! Waiting on Bama at the airport and then it's off PGA National!

YIPPEE!! First person to report they are there. (says with jealous voice) Have a fantastic day with Bama

You and Bama have fun Gus, wish I was in the air already.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

fantastic GUS...this is starting to get more exciting by the minute

their website shows a bunch of products...never heard of them before

They only sell ladies stuff which is why you may not have heard of them. They have everything for the girl who wants to match. They have hats, gloves, travel bags, head covers, etc...Their hats were featured in the last magazine.

They are just a fun company run but incredible people. They are some of my favorite people in the industry.

Yay!!! Keep us posted I am so excited our first THP member has arrived.

*re-packs leopard underwear*

They only sell ladies stuff which is why you may not have heard of them. They have everything for the girl who wants to match. They have hats, gloves, travel bags, head covers, etc...Their hats were featured in the last magazine.

I kind of figured it was only ladies stuff when I went to their website..haha

Though it sounds like Thanks wouldn't mind a leopard print glove with matching water bottle holder

oh for those who expressed interest in demoing some of the items I've been testing, etc don't forget to find me on the range Sat and Sun morning. And for those who I've committed stuff to, same for you, find me.:beauty:

oh for those who expressed interest in demoing some of the items I've been testing, etc don't forget to find me on the range Sat and Sun morning. And for those who I've committed stuff to, same for you, find me.:beauty:

And if you guys don't know what THanks looks like... just follow the scent of the JB Special.

And if you guys don't know what THanks looks like... just follow the scent of the JB Special.

Or look for the guy with the remnants of a hamburger hanging off his chin. hehe

so look for this guy?
842042422_5vuFB-L.jpg

Found "yellow express". It's a booth down at the far end of baggage claim, past the rows of rental cars. Shuttles are available based on space- with a max wait time of 30 mins. Don't worry about having money out... You pay the driver directly.

Hurry up Bama!

Edit: tried to attach a photo- tapatalk wont let me. The booth says "ground transportation" with yellow cab and metro cab badging too.

One step closer. I'm at Dallas airport waiting for next flight. Thanks for the info about the shuttle location. See you in a few hours Gus. See the rest tomorrow.

Found "yellow express". It's a booth down at the far end of baggage claim, past the rows of rental cars. Shuttles are available based on space- with a max wait time of 30 mins. Don't worry about having money out... You pay the driver directly.

Hurry up Bama!

Edit: tried to attach a photo- tapatalk wont let me. The booth says "ground transportation" with yellow cab and metro cab badging too.

Great, please keep the updates coming. Did you get a price quote from them? I was told $22 for the 1st person and $8 for everyone after that they just need the zip of the hotel which is 33418.

One step closer. I'm at Dallas airport waiting for next flight. Thanks for the info about the shuttle location. See you in a few hours Gus. See the rest tomorrow.

GG quote is right. I threw that same post into the "travel thread" too

Back