It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Me too. I have been quiet because I have been working my a$$ off all day trying to get done so I can peace outta here sometime before 7 tonight....

This stinks
I'm with you pal, I'm at the end of the worst week I've had at work in probably 10 years easily. This is BRUTAL...man a vacation is going to be so nice!

MAN! THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
The pool/pool bar is awesome (was out there for about 3 hours)
Walked around a bit... really nice place, friendly people!!
Who else should be here soon?

I'm with you pal, I'm at the end of the worst week I've had at work in probably 10 years easily. This is BRUTAL...man a vacation is going to be so nice!

89 minutes till I'm out of here

take any pictures for us Danillo?

oh, btw... the weather could not be nicer!!
Warm, sunny with a breeze and some white clouds in the sky!!!
Can't wait till you all get here!!

Is JB playing 36 today or just 18?

36. He played 18 this morning, came home for a minute, grabbed some lunch and now he is on his second 18.

Sweet, we have our first arrivals! RxGus and Bama should be arriving any minute or might be there. White Rhino will also be there today but I am not sure what time.

I am glad you are enjoying the resort, we really liked it when we were there. Were you able to check in early?

I was getting pretty busy earlier.. I just need to do a transition plan and I'm peacin out... Busy night though ahah. I agree P4B its been hectic on my work end too. I just told everyone to leave me be. They didn't listen.

36. He played 18 this morning, came home for a minute, grabbed some lunch and now he is on his second 18.

Sweet, we have our first arrivals! RxGus and Bama should be arriving any minute or might be there. White Rhino will also be there today but I am not sure what time.

I am glad you are enjoying the resort, we really liked it when we were there. Were you able to check in early?

Yes, I was able to check in early. They said as long as the room is ready, it is not a problem... I got here right around noon... was in the pool shortly after.

You and I are on the same schedule today.:dohanim: 'course stupid client calls 5 minutes ago and asks if I can possibly stop by his site on way home to check out the amplifiers because there is no sound. Come to find out, a little phone triage and the cleaning people unplugged the equipment rack last night. This is after I ask him "is the rack plugged in?" :dohanim:

Just downloaded latest upgrade for phone golf program. Improved course flyover. Looking at Champions Course right now.

That is funny. It never fails that sometimes the most critical issues are usually caused by someting simple stupid human error.

It reminds me of when my parents call and ask me why the sound from their dvd player isnt playing through the receiver. Duh.

You cant be without good loud sound!

Its "Managemant Operating Review" report time this week...

Awesome!

Ummm, definitely leaving an hour early today :act-up:

I got home from my Doctor's appointment for the grease job (cortisone) for my knee. Man that big ol needle was a piece of cake. I started to say go ahead and shoot the lube to the other knee. The Doc said that stuff fills out the inside of the knee pretty good. I should be good as new for the weekend :golf2:. It's exciting that some of the folks are on the ground now! Danilo -- Man it sounds beautiful down there. Pictures are nice but the real deal is awesome! KellyBo and I have been busy this afternoon packing. I cleaned my clubs up good, got em loaded in the travel golf bag and now working on the suitcase. It's just about done so the next few hours will be relax time and early rise for the drive to Atlanta. GG is right! The traffic is a killer in Atlanta and you better head out early if you are taking a flight out of Atlanta. That place is brutal on Fridays!

Last edited:
only 17 more minutes till I get out of work

leaving work now....its raining pretty good here so probably no practice tonight. Time to go home, finishing packing, give the clubs a bath and then see you all tomorrow!!!!

For the record- ibar is awesome, but it will be soooo much better tomorrow!

Have a good trip DD! Looking forward to meeting you soon.

For the record- ibar is awesome, but it will be soooo much better tomorrow!

Yea all them rednecks from North Carolina will be partying down :D

leaving work now....its raining pretty good here so probably no practice tonight. Time to go home, finishing packing, give the clubs a bath and then see you all tomorrow!!!!

I was headed to practice too but it came a terd floater here too. Picked up a new carry on and some socks on the way home. Time to pack.

I was headed to practice too but it came a terd floater here too. Picked up a new carry on and some socks on the way home. Time to pack.

pehaps the best saying i've ever heard

Thats just the Texas side coming out in him lol

lol thats right. Well I thought my luggage didnt have a carry on type one but I get home and find out I have one the exact same size as I just bought. So its going back.

Back