Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

Sounds like a good combination, I can't wait to see the in hand pics!

To me Lamkin grips feel thicker with less taper than GP, wonder if that will hold true with these.

e2a3yra7.jpg

Hmmm.....some nice color choices there. Look like they would feel pretty good in hand too, I must expand my grip knowledge - always seem to play stock and be content with it but I want to look cool now.

They look pretty nice. Are they spongy feeling or more firm?

Posted via tapatalk.

Hmmmmm, I'm actually a bit indifferent to these. Not sure why, the green is the only one that really grabs​ me.

They look pretty nice. Are they spongy feeling or more firm?

Posted via tapatalk.

Kind of a mixture of in between. Feel slightly firm, but the Lamkin texture adds some nice sponginess to it.

May need to try them out before committing to the ACE.

Posted via tapatalk.

This is still a mind blowing "collaboration" to me, something I honestly never would have expected to see.

This is interesting to me as I really feel like companies have "caught" Iomic if you will in tech and R&D.

Nonetheless, I love seeing all the options out there for use consumers. SO MANY OPTIONS IN GRIPS!

i kinda disagree i have never found a grip as good as Iomics but i dont wanna spend the money for my entire set why i usually keep it on my driver and putters..... Honestly today i threw on the new Lamkin Crosslines Ace and they felt like iomics with the tackyness now my heads really spinning.... i almost would want Lamkin to buy them out and start adding the great things about iomic into their grips and make them cheaper.

i'm not digging the colors but i like the black one and they look just like the iomic STICKY 2.3 i have on my driver right now.... JB do you know a price point on these grips yet?

This is still a mind blowing "collaboration" to me, something I honestly never would have expected to see.

i completely agree i never would have expected this i'm really interested to see why i feel like they both were doing well i know iomics are a lot more popular overseas. but maybe iomic was struggling? who knows.

YES PLEASE!!!!

I am so intrigued by these!

i kinda disagree i have never found a grip as good as Iomics but i dont wanna spend the money for my entire set why i usually keep it on my driver and putters..... Honestly today i threw on the new Lamkin Crosslines Ace and they felt like iomics with the tackyness now my heads really spinning.... i almost would want Lamkin to buy them out and start adding the great things about iomic into their grips and make them cheaper.

Having felt a lot of the upcoming grips, its just reconfirmed it for me. I truly believe Iomic has been "caught" everywhere but putter grips.

Interesting, the black is nice and both blue's are nice as well, where's the RED?!?!

Having felt a lot of the upcoming grips, its just reconfirmed it for me. I truly believe Iomic has been "caught" everywhere but putter grips.

maybe thats why they decided to get with Lamkin? everything i saw last year that came out still wasn't close to Iomic IMO... i know they have a different way of making their grips i'm not sure of the tech stuff although its on the website and i've watched it. i guess i'm glad though cause their grips were so expensive. Color wise i think everyone else has def caught them though. but i don't care to much about the color of my grips. Did you feel the new Crossline Ace grips? the tackiness is dead on for Iomic sticky 2.3... i wonder if they bought some of their technology or patents or whatnot.

i'm not digging the colors but i like the black one and they look just like the iomic STICKY 2.3 i have on my driver right now.... JB do you know a price point on these grips yet?

i completely agree i never would have expected this i'm really interested to see why i feel like they both were doing well i know iomics are a lot more popular overseas. but maybe iomic was struggling? who knows.

$9.99 per

see thats still high.... i doubt i'd throw these on all my clubs maybe still just my driver and woods.

Buck,
My irons will be gripped with these and you can check them out and give them a few swings when we see you at one of the Invitationals.

Buck,
My irons will be gripped with these and you can check them out and give them a few swings when we see you at one of the Invitationals.

awesome JB thanks.... i'll be in texas if you have them on there by then.... i kinda am a grip freak always wanting to try something new.

see thats still high.... i doubt i'd throw these on all my clubs maybe still just my driver and woods.

I'm with you Buck, I think that's still more than I'm willing to spend on grips. I've never been a huge fan of the Iomics in the past but I do like Lamkin so I look forward to checking them out.

I'm with you Buck, I think that's still more than I'm willing to spend on grips. I've never been a huge fan of the Iomics in the past but I do like Lamkin so I look forward to checking them out.

other thing is the iomics tend to not be the most durable especially for the price.

other thing is the iomics tend to not be the most durable especially for the price.

I do like that. I guess you do get what you pay for.

$9.99 per grip? Major ouch. Even if I really liked them, I don't think I could pay that much for grips. I do like the Iomic like color patterns so you can match them with your ferrules.

I guess I view grip prices differently than most, but I completely understand where others have been coming from. My last set had $6 grips on them. That came out to $78. These will obviously cost $10 and that comes to $130. Definitely more money. However if one loves the look and the feel I see difference being not much more than a dozen premium balls.

Irons are expensive enough and my irons are something I want to enjoy each and every time I play golf. For the extra $52, I would get the grips I love. Depending on weather and how often you play, you are looking at a once a season cost usually at most.

Back