Legendary Ball Striker Brothers Production Presents: Octane Overdrive

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
THP Members!!!!!

Everyone here at THP is very excited for The Morgan Cup this August. It is meant to bring a tour level experience to 16 lucky everyday golfers. So far we’ve had video and we’ve had pictures of all of the equipment that has been selected. DDec and Yoccos (The Shovel Bro’s) have decided to work together to try and bring everyone a little closer to the Morgan Cup process. We have teamed up to let everyone know what is going on in the world of Morgan Cup preparations.

Shovel Brothers Productions will be putting together a series of shows keeping everyone in the loop as we take this journey. We are both Callaway Staffers and would like to bring everyone closer to the wonderful equipment Callaway offers and how we feel this technology is working for us.

We will cover everything from our Razr X irons, Woods, fittings down to our golf balls. Yoccos is going to take another tip to the Callaway Performance Center at Troon North in the near future and in THP tradition, will share his experiences.
Most importantly we also want to hear from everyone out there in the THP universe. While we may not be tour professionals, we share a lot of the same experiences in our golf journeys as everyone else. We want to hear your questions/comments on Callaway equipment, our preparations, or just The Morgan Cup in general.

This is something new that we have never tried before and we will keep this running all the way through The Morgan Cup. None of this could be possible without The Hackers Paradise or Callaway Golf. We are very appreciative for this opportunity and look forward to this incredible journey. Join us for this wild ride!

Yours Truly,

The Legendary Ball Striker Bro's

For all the official THP updates, wonderful trash talk and other general info on the MC here is the main link:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17384-The-Morgan-Cup-Want-to-be-a-Tour...

Our First Show!!

Second Show!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to read about it.

Can't wait to see the first installment in the series!!

Sounds great. Looking forward to it!

Shovel Brothers... awesome! Great stuff guys, looking forward to it!

Great idea guys, I look forward to follow along on the shovel bro's journey to second place.

Great idea guys, I look forward to follow along on the shovel bro's journey to second place.

Now that just funny sh*t right there....LOL

You guys crack me up. Can't to wait to here more.

Love the idea and looking forward to following your coverage. Way to embrace the shovel!

Lol... You all will love this! We're gonna be recording our first show this weekend. Anything you want us to touch on, let us know here.

We aren't + handicaps by any means. Just some regular golfers who respect Canada :)

Lol... You all will love this! We're gonna be recording our first show this weekend. Anything you want us to touch on, let us know here.

We aren't + handicaps by any means. Just some regular golfers who respect Canada :)

You're my favorite ever! I would like to bring you to Canada to be my American buddy.

Looking forward to checking this out, boys!

hahahahaha

That's right, first show should be done this weekend and ready for Monday/Tuesday. We are really hoping to get some questions from everyone out there. This is something new for us and we are both pretty excited about it.

looking forward to it guys.

With the Saturday Scramble pairings being announced on Monday, I think you guys should do a little segment about it. Maybe go so far as to make some pairings yourself on who you'd like to see play.

you better show us how to WIN, charlie sheen that video up #WINNING hehe

Hahaha!

I think this is a great idea Shovel bros and am looking forward to the show.

you better show us how to WIN, charlie sheen that video up #WINNING hehe

we tried to get Charlie Sheen and his Tiger Blood to make a guest appearance on the first show, but apparently he was out on some kind of "ride"

I'm expecting greatness from you two!

I love it!! So what were you guys playing prior to the Razr X's and what were your misses with your prior irons?

We are loving the support!!! I'd multiquote but man we just love you guys!

Haha, shoot tell the real story. Charlie is still begging to come on the show.

we tried to get Charlie Sheen and his Tiger Blood to make a guest appearance on the first show, but apparently he was out on some kind of "ride"

Noted buddy!

I love it!! So what were you guys playing prior to the Razr X's and what were your misses with your prior irons?

Everyone!

Thank you again so much for the support! After doing some soul searching DDec and I thought of a different name that fit our on course personas much better. :)

Spoiler
The Legendary Ball Striker Bro's!

We also looked at our title of the show and changed it up a bit.. Big thanks to Nerfny!
Spoiler

Octane Overdrive!

Due to some illness within the Ball Strikers we had to postpone the first show. Luckily for us though the MC pairings were just announced... I'm sure we will have some thoughts :)

Quick Rundown of what we are going to cover in the first show:

Intros!
Callaway Morgan Cup Equipment Thoughts (Fittings, why Razr X?, Technology)
Morgan Cups Pairings
Reader Questions

How does one go about getting admission into this Ball Strikers Hall of Fame?

Back