Bing-watched my way through Season 9. How can they leave it on that cliffhanger?!

Sounds like I need to start watching again. I got a bit tired of it a few seasons ago but might be time to pick it up again!

20210610_170143.jpg
Let's get at err

Ironic that I have never seen that up here in Canada! Is it any good?

So I've never seen this. Honestly never heard about it outside here. But there's a 24 page thread.

Anyone up for giving a 10 second recap/sales pitch?

So I've never seen this. Honestly never heard about it outside here. But there's a 24 page thread.

Small town Canada with small town Canadians deal with problems of various seriousness. It's got witty writing and dialogue. Not very highbrow, but solid to it's core.

Ironic that I have never seen that up here in Canada! Is it any good?
I unfortunately forgot it on the shelf by the fridges, so I'll go back tomorrow

Sorry I meant that beer!

I would be curious to hear yours and other's opinion of this Newfoundland segment as people who most likely have never been exposed to someone from NL.
I have a close group of friends from NL so I can understand and relate to everything they say but it just sounds so forced.
(Obviously I understand this show is a satire of rural Canadian personalities - I reference it as it is quite a lot, but as far as a take on people from NL, this almost makes them seem less funny than they really are in real life.)

Last edited:
Sorry I meant that beer!

I would be curious to hear yours and other's opinion of this Newfoundland segment as people who most likely have never been exposed to someone from NL.
I have a close group of friends from NL so I can understand and relate to everything they say but it just sounds so forced.
(Obviously I understand this show is a satire of rural Canadian personalities - I reference it as it is quite a lot, but as far as a take on people from NL, this almost makes them seem less funny than they really are in real life.)
never stuck out to me but I haven't been to Newfoundland.

Here is their take on Quebec.

quirky. over the top funny characters. loose storylines run through the seasons. kinda run its course and needs to end.

Sorry I meant that beer!

I've never been to NF. I just know that most people I know from Canada who know Newfoundlanders say that bit is hilarious. The show pokes fun at stereotypes of all groups.

Kinda like 'the league' was?

More so...it’s the Canadian version of It’s Always Sunny. Still hoping for a crossover episode “The gang goes to Letterkenny.”

Whaaaaaat another one?? Might have to pick this one up too
Screenshot_20210611-101037_Instagram.jpg

Back