Finished the recent season and will have to watch it again. Should I start from season 1 and go all the way through or just watch the new season again? 🤔
You know the whole series is the only answer.

Truth. Fartbook is easily the worst episode of the series. I'd say just skip it.
Ironically I was about ready to give up on the show until I watched that one.

First chirp session is a beauty.

Are you talking about the new season? That was by far the highlight of the season for me. "I'm a bit scared...just because I've never fought a balloon animal before".

You degenerates got me hooked on this show, haven't laughed at a series so much since "The League" . 🤣🤣

Its amazing, isn't it?
My daughter and I are driving the wife nuts in-between the hockey bantering and talking to her like McMurray. 🤣🤣🤣

The next season needs to get here quickly.. I'm not doing well with patience..

Reilly is in the new Mighty Ducks series on Disney+.

Nah, it’s out there haha

I just read an interview with Playfair talking about the role
Just watched the trailer.

100% rooting for the Ducks, and if they lose, it's rigged.

I just discovered this show on Amazon Video but I think it is a History Channel program called "Down East Dickering" It's about people in Maine who dicker for everything. Totally reminds me of Letterkenny.

I just discovered this show on Amazon Video but I think it is a History Channel program called "Down East Dickering" It's about people in Maine who dicker for everything. Totally reminds me of Letterkenny.
Oh god!! Those freaking skids! I hate that show and how it depicts Mainers. 🤬

Well, seeing this thread keep coming up I’ve caved and signed up for a Crave membership so I can finally catch up.

Just started season 5.

Well, seeing this thread keep coming up I’ve caved and signed up for a Crave membership so I can finally catch up.

Just started season 5.
slow playing greatness.

Back