Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty won by 3. 10.5-7.5.

Nebgolfer beat me 12.5-5.5. He can verify, but I'm pretty sure he shot 79. Way too much for me to overcome giving 8 shots. My hat is off to him - great round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par on the final gives me the win 12.5 to 5.5. Shot a gross 79, and I'm pumped. So much fun, and time to watch the groups come in.
Great job buddy!

Par on the final gives me the win 12.5 to 5.5. Shot a gross 79, and I'm pumped. So much fun, and time to watch the groups come in.

Nice job partner. Very proud of you.

#ImWithHarry

Fantastic round! Well played sir!

Neb dropping the hammer...nice

How are the Tims doing?

Keep grinding everybody! So much fun to follow!

So happy for you Ryan! You played well this weekend.

That's just plain incredible dude. Way to GOLF YOUR BALL!!!!

Neb...AWESOME...outstanding round buddy!

Shoot, have to head back to work. I'll be back on in a bit over an hour to see how things turned out. Go Team Harry!

Well done Neb! Awesome job out there.

You sandbagging son of a...

So freaking happy for you, Ryan. You played out of your mind this weekend. Way to go!!!

Awesome round!

Hell of a round Ryan. Apparently you are the Josh this time :D

Nice job

Nice shooting Neb, that is outstanding and with all that is on the line.

This must be close they are making each other putt everything out.

5f2a4a6a4f286f271d3926682b206660.jpg

Nice round Nebgolfer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back