MAJ Backs Andalucian Open with his own Money

The man really does deserve the respect. He loves his home region and supporting European Tour golf is big for him too.

I'm disappointed that there's not a better turnout for this one though.

The Mechanic is a P-I-M-P. Gotta love him. Too bad that there isn't more support for it, though.

Would be nice to see a few other jump on board with this as well, But I can say for Miguel he is a class act all the way around and really supports anything he believes in especially anything from his roots.

I freaking love the mechanic! Very cool by him.

He probably has Spanish chicks paying him to do his stretching routine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Sport needs more players like him. what a class act, giving back to the sport. He def walks the walk.

I blame the huge purses that have sucked the life out of events like this. Glad MAJ is backing this event, I hope he succeeds in getting this back on the map

Isn't Tiger the reason golf purses have grown astronomically over the last 10-12 years? It's the Tiger bubble, and it did suck the life out smaller events worldwide.

Pretty great the MAJ is doing this.

Kevin

I wish I could sponsor and back a Euro Tour event.

I wish I could sponsor and back a Euro Tour event.

I wish you could too, cuz I get I sponsors exemption

I wish you could too, cuz I get I sponsors exemption

LOL...you sure would. How sweet would it be to have the pockets to sponsor and back a Tour event? I'd have a THP hospitality tent.

LOL...you sure would. How sweet would it be to have the pockets to sponsor and back a Tour event? I'd have a THP hospitality tent.

Pro-ams with THPers, sponsors exemptions...the whole nine yards.

Didn't Jerry Rice sponsor a Nationwide event so he could play poorly in it?

Kevin

The Mechanic just made a kissy face to the camera after a birdie in this tourney. The world just got collectively wetter.

Cool takes lessons from Miguel.

Not a bad round today, 69 for a -3 total. Same as Robert Rock.

Manessero showing how it's done with a 64 though, -8. Kid is going to be around for a while!

Classic MAJ. Love that guy.

Just watching the highlights at the moment. Robert Rock might have the start of a beard going on. That could be dangerous.

Just watching the highlights at the moment. Robert Rock might have the start of a beard going on. That could be dangerous.

Uh oh. Robert Rock al FLTC'd out with the beard plus his famous hair may just intimidate any golfer facing him, LOL.

Uh oh. Robert Rock al FLTC'd out with the beard plus his famous hair may just intimidate any golfer facing him, LOL.

FLTC with Robert Rock's hair, now there's a thought.

Manassero might win this due to being too young to drink the free wine MAJ will be laying on.

What a geat looking golf course this is. I want to go to Spain and eat tapas and ham, and play golf.

Kevin

What a geat looking golf course this is. I want to go to Spain and eat tapas and ham, and play golf.

Kevin

I'd meet you there for that. Plus they do good wine.

So MAJ got his round going and is a couple off the lead going into the final day, when he'll be making a bid to win his money back.

I'd meet you there for that. Plus they do good wine.

So MAJ got his round going and is a couple off the lead going into the final day, when he'll be making a bid to win his money back.

Couple years, bro. My daughter should be fluent in Spanish and a very good player by then.

Kevin

I think this is a course that I want to play. Looks great on TV and I want to give it a go.

FLTC with Robert Rock's hair, now there's a thought.

Manassero might win this due to being too young to drink the free wine MAJ will be laying on.

This ain't 'merica. If you're 16 you can drink all the Rioja you want.

Back