Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

I WANT THIS SHAFT!!! I want it so bad. It is just beautiful.

I WANT THIS SHAFT!!! I want it so bad. It is just beautiful.

Haha I was checking around to see pricing and stuff today. It is just beautiful. I would probably go with a 4R.

Haha I was checking around to see pricing and stuff today. It is just beautiful. I would probably go with a 4R.

I would want to duplicate the C. Kua that is in my Classic right now. Is it bad that I want this shaft purely for its cosmetics?

I would want to duplicate the C. Kua that is in my Classic right now. Is it bad that I want this shaft purely for its cosmetics?

Right there with you my man. It is just stunning how nice it is. I am sitting here trying to figure out which grip (color/brand) I would put on it..haha

Id put a white grip on it. It will get brown when dirt and match up perfectly.
Right there with you my man. It is just stunning how nice it is. I am sitting here trying to figure out which grip (color/brand) I would put on it..haha

That one is easy for me as I always use GP Tour Velvets. I wish they made it in doo doo brown as I think that would look sick with the Classic head.

Edit: Thainer had a great idea. Or, I could find a midsized white grip and dye it brown with RIT dye.

Id put a white grip on it. It will get brown when dirt and match up perfectly.

Good idea. Ive been giving a bit of thought to what grip color to go with. I might still go with red in the end.

That one is easy for me as I always use GP Tour Velvets. I wish they made it in doo doo brown as I think that would look sick with the Classic head.

I'm so immature. This made me crack up at my desk. Cant wait to see the in hand pics from these guys.

Good idea. Ive been giving a bit of thought to what grip color to go with. I might still go with red in the end.

Red will match the B logo incredibly. As it stands, I'm going REL grey. I think it's a great neutral colour, until I can steal a red one from MikeDean hahaha

Red will match the B logo incredibly. As it stands, I'm going REL grey. I think it's a great neutral colour, until I can steal a red one from MikeDean hahaha
Yeah that was my thoughts too. I'll look at red, white and black when I get mine done.

Hmmmmm:

30061000_im_RED_________3_gsi

Guys lets keep this to the shaft being tested. Thank you.

Add me to the list of people who want one of these in their Classic. Looking forward to the results as right now I'm torn between on which model to go after. Thinking 5S...

Add me to the list of people who want one of these in their Classic. Looking forward to the results as right now I'm torn between on which model to go after. Thinking 5S...

I will have pictures of the Classic with B. Asha 5s up tonight. So stay tuned.

That's a picture I'm looking forward to seeing.

Oh man. This shaft was absolutely built to go in a Classic (aesthetically). Cant wait to see it.

That's a picture I'm looking forward to seeing.

You and me both Hawk. I helped him set the shaft last night and it looked damn good and my club gout is old school and thought the combo looked amazing! So throwing a Red R.E.L on it will make it all pop. I'm hoping I can get off work earlier that way I can hit this today. I can't wait!

Oh man. This shaft was absolutely built to go in a Classic (aesthetically). Cant wait to see it.

It really is dude, the colors just work perfectly together.

Eagerly awaiting the pics. The set up is going to look great.

Back