Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

Some nice pictures going up in here. Whats this note that Jrod used?

Jrod I know you are over the top excited for this process to start.

Just one shaft left...

Didn't come in today. I'm hoping to get that email tomorrow though so I can get started!

Great pics fellows, let the fun begin

Great looking pics, this thread is subscribed to for sure. That is one sessy Miyazaki.

Great job with the pics boys. That shaft is absolutely awe inspiring. It is beautiful.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Nice pics Dan and JRod. Looking forward to you guys getting these bad boys out on the course.

Nice pics Dan and JRod. Looking forward to you guys getting these bad boys out on the course.

Thanks StC. Hopefully it'll be set to go for a session on Thursday pending weather. I'll be sure to offer a full report.

I have monitor time reserved tomorrow after work. Looking forward to it.

Very nice pics so far. Can't wait to see the pics installed and hear initial thoughts.

Nice stuff Jarrod! Just read that letter, that is some damn cool stuff man! I remember how excited you were in Iowa about this, anxious to see how it performs for you.

Well, im heading over to my club builders place in 15 minutes and we are going to get this driver built tonight. Going to be a pretty cool process!

Nice stuff Jarrod! Just read that letter, that is some damn cool stuff man! I remember how excited you were in Iowa about this, anxious to see how it performs for you.

Thanks man! I am really excited by this whole process!

That hat was an awesome touch.

Uh quick question. What label are you talking about going up or down? I know it seems silly but just curious.

Uh quick question. What label are you talking about going up or down? I know it seems silly but just curious.

Not silly. I think they are talking about the shaft graphics man. The shaft has some really cool graphics but many find them distracting

Not silly. I think they are talking about the shaft graphics man. The shaft has some really cool graphics but many find them distracting

Oh, I didnt know that was a decal. I thought it was painted on or something. Thanks man!

Good looking pictures so far from everyone who's received their shafts.
The art work is gorgeous. I like the way the flex codes are explained on the link that JRod provided.
Hopefully there will be something close to a 5544 at the Ohio outing to try out.
I'd like to see how it compares to my UST Proforce VST 6S black that I just received for my 910.
Good Luck getting these prepped for your driver heads guy's I'm looking forward to your reviews.

The graphics at embossed onto the surface of the shaft. As stated above some place them under or downward facing so they are not distracted by them
Oh, I didnt know that was a decal. I thought it was painted on or something. Thanks man!

Good looking pictures so far from everyone who's received their shafts.
The art work is gorgeous. I like the way the flex codes are explained on the link that JRod provided.
Hopefully there will be something close to a 5544 at the Ohio outing to try out.
I'd like to see how it compares to my UST Proforce VST 6S black that I just received for my 910.
Good Luck getting these prepped for your driver heads guy's I'm looking forward to your reviews.

The only really close to that is the 3s Shark, which is 5433. The previous stops did not have this shaft available. However they did have a 5s which is 5674. You will be able to get a good feel for it!

Maybe I'll spy on Jrod when he hits this thing tonight. Nice pics, guys!

Subbed and looking forward to what i am sure will be some great feed back over the next few days. If anyone is playing the 5s, and has played the 59s c.Kua in the past, would love to know how they compare since they share the same IFC, close to same weight as well.

Just got the call the club is ready to rock.

The club builder even commented how amazing the shaft looked.

Back