Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo money will be what I'm called sinking 30 footers at the mc . If I get accepted

tapatalk addict....
Yes this might be true...if you make a miles worth of putts on these florida greens

The wind died down early in the round and I still forced myself to hit the lower flighted balls.
It cost me a lot of yardage and on the scorecard as well.
The putter and short game kept the round reasonable, but I'm not too happy with a 79.
glad you stuck with the game plan of the day but we are going to need better course management if you make the MC 2.0...hehe

Man I have missed a lot over the last week, I have been at the hospital most of the week visiting my cousin, so I'm trying to get caught up on all the info and smack talking again...The weather this week has been gorgeous and I've snuck just a few holes on and some practice time on the range, but I'm itching to get out to play a full round and it has just got me more excited for some more MC 2.0 news!

Man I have missed a lot over the last week, I have been at the hospital most of the week visiting my cousin, so I'm trying to get caught up on all the info and smack talking again...The weather this week has been gorgeous and I've snuck just a few holes on and some practice time on the range, but I'm itching to get out to play a full round and it has just got me more excited for some more MC 2.0 news!

Hope all is OK with your cousin.
I got out yesterday and had something from every sponsor involved in MC 2.0. Callaway driver,irons,wedges. Cleveland bag and Mashie hybrid. Bridgestone b330 rx ball.

I am hoping to get to a big golf store when I am down in Florida next week because there just aren't any good ones around where I live. I want to try out some of the different equipment from the companies involved in the MC 2.0. I have been enjoying the pink Bridgestone B330-RX balls so far this month for breast cancer awareness month but I have not had the privelege of trying any of their equipment before, and their clubs are getting a lot of good feedback from what I have seen on here. They are definitely at the top of my list for clubs I want to try.

Actually wind blows lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Haha I just laughed loud . My daughter shhhh'd me lol

tapatalk addict....

I still sit here amazed that I am a Captain. I was more excited for the birth of my children but not by a whole ton more. I am so pumped for this. Had some ideas for video's today that I am going to film. Nothing banterific or anything but some tributes. Can't wait to get to the outing and see the MC'ers that are going to be there. Practice rounds are going to mean just a bit more down there. Yeah I'm talking to you Hawk and CB

I still sit here amazed that I am a Captain. I was more excited for the birth of my children but not by a whole ton more. I am so pumped for this. Had some ideas for video's today that I am going to film. Nothing banterific or anything but some tributes. Can't wait to get to the outing and see the MC'ers that are going to be there. Practice rounds are going to mean just a bit more down there. Yeah I'm talking to you Hawk and CB

I hear you big man, and I'm ready for it to be brought'n. I'm going to take it easy on you at the outing just so you will still want to play in the MC 2.0

I hear you big man, and I'm ready for it to be brought'n. I'm going to take it easy on you at the outing just so you will still want to play in the MC 2.0

It's already been brought'n

Still pinching your self CL smooth. You deserve it bro, don't ever forget that. You will do THP, Hackers and Paradise proud over the next how many months we have. I think it would be a blast to follow yours or Ddec's lead into MC 2.0. It might be my over active imagination but I think these event is going to epically awesome. I can't wait to see what JB and GG has in store for all of us.

Still pinching your self CL smooth. You deserve it bro, don't ever forget that. You will do THP, Hackers and Paradise proud over the next how many months we have. I think it would be a blast to follow yours or Ddec's lead into MC 2.0. It might be my over active imagination but I think these event is going to epically awesome. I can't wait to see what JB and GG has in store for all of us.

It is not your imagination broshefus. Past history tells me that JB & GG have some epicness planned. It is just up to us 2.0'ers to make it happen. And I will be steppin up!! I will be rooting for you to get in Freddie. I will be especially rooting for you to be on my team with that nice 2.0 handicap!

Look at you trying to pad your team, Chunky. Tadashi has no interest in joining a losing effort!

Look at you trying to pad your team, Chunky. Tadashi has no interest in joining a losing effort!

Maybe he doesn't but I will join any team that will have me!

Beggars can't be choosers. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Maybe he doesn't but I will join any team that will have me!

Beggars can't be choosers. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

For legal reasons Vegans cannot participate in the Morgan Cup. The lack of protein combined with the florida heat and humidity, and 72 holes of swaying is just a legal nightmare.

For legal reasons Vegans cannot participate in the Morgan Cup. The lack of protein combined with the florida heat and humidity, and 72 holes of swaying is just a legal nightmare.

Well I can handle the Texas heat and humidity which is arguably worse and easily WALK over 18 holes per day.

But, rules are rules, to be in the MC I will eat chicken & cheese quesadillas gladly.

Sound aboot right, eh?

Ahhh, the things I would do to be in MC 2.0!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Squawk Squawk Squawk.

Well I can handle the Texas heat and humidity which is arguably worse and easily WALK over 18 holes per day.

But, rules are rules, to be in the MC I will eat chicken & cheese quesadillas gladly.

Sound aboot right, eh?

Ahhh, the things I would do to be in MC 2.0!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't have a vote on video's but if you ate a chicken and cheese with a big glass of milk I would push for you buddy.

CL smooth I'd love to be on your squad win, lose or draw. The way I see it we will all be winners just by being a part of 2.0. But the competitor in me really wants a piece of the THP juggernaut and to sit pool side with the big shiny cup.. :D

Kongfrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back