Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play it as entrance music. Start it back up as soon as the tee shot is hit.

Could get Chunky or Ddec to carry around a boombox Cusack style;
say-anything-lloyd-dobler2.jpg

We would prefer somebody that could get it as high as Cusak so we can hear it good. Maybe if Chunky sat on Captain ShaftPuller's shoulders?

haha it's not too hot dude. I'm laughing at what you guys say. I try and give it back but some days at work are very busy and this is one of them. I'll get better I promise

You're doing fine with your little jabs buddy. We don't have many people to pick on, so you're going to get lots of it for now (and later too, if I'm being honest).

Play it as entrance music. Start it back up as soon as the tee shot is hit.

Could get Chunky or Ddec to carry around a boombox Cusack style;
say-anything-lloyd-dobler2.jpg

Not if I'm playing JB. You have to stay a certain distance back and never in his line of sight. Also need complete silence.

Hmmmmm. Wonder what that's all about.

That would be some pretty great music to walk onto the tee with.

Nothing says intimidation like some awesome theme music to have as you step onto the first tee. Either team or individual.

Not if I'm playing JB. You have to stay a certain distance back and never in his line of sight. Also need complete silence.

hahaha, good points.

Hmmmmm. Wonder what that's all about.

That would be some pretty great music to walk onto the tee with.

I think this means someones gonna get something lol.

I freely admit I'm a little frightened of what WoW Factor Productions is going to come up with

Thanks for watching it. You were the 1 view...hehe

Iwatched it. Youtubes counting has been all out of whack!

I freely admit I'm a little frightened of what WoW Factor Productions is going to come up with

I have a feeling it's going to be great for me and a little painful for you and Mr. Nerfny.

I have a feeling it's going to be great for me and a little painful for you and Mr. Nerfny.

We have the same line of thinking. I think he's worked out the tears issue

You bring a whole new meaning to the term weak sauce my friend. That was a terrible fify. Vanilla Ice? Damn Drum Stick....that's bad! Haha. Keep it coming though, I do love your attempts. They make me laugh.

Damn....way to bring it Captain Lil Fella.

Wow...talk about weak?
Why don't you just bring out the old...." I know you are but what am I ?"

Step up my friend, I know you've got better in you.

Hey drumsack, I'm going to give you the Will Ferrell in "Step Brothers" treatment. Jake can watch.

Hey drumsack, I'm going to give you the Will Ferrell in "Step Brothers" treatment. Jake can watch.

You're going to put your junk on a drumset? You're going to sleep with Drumsack's brothers' wife? THERE ARE TOO MANY POSSIBILTIES!

You're going to put your junk on a drumset? You're going to sleep with Drumsack's brothers' wife? THERE ARE TOO MANY POSSIBILTIES!

But no matter what, it doesn't work out for drum slap.

Make him lick white dog crap.

Well I went and played 9 holes trying to get into Morgan Cup shape. I wanted to put a bullet in my own head by the third hole. Success? Yup.

Well I went and played 9 holes trying to get into Morgan Cup shape. I wanted to put a bullet in my own head by the third hole. Success? Yup.

Thainer, quick question, how does it work out for you when switching to irons that dont have the backweighting like the Boccieri's?

Wow...talk about weak?
Why don't you just bring out the old...." I know you are but what am I ?"

Step up my friend, I know you've got better in you.
You can't call my claims that you're weak weak themselves, that's cheating. :D

[video=youtube;PAdHYqWb-LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdHYqWb-LY[/video]

Can't wait to see what is coming down the pipeline. WFP were hilarious for MC 1.0. I have no doubts that these will be just as good if not better.

Hey, look! It's deandec.

Someone must have said something about a fantasy football trade.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Someone must have just got done with laundry and has a few minutes before he needs to get dinner started.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Keeping it real!

Here is my first MC 2.0 vid...

Disclaimer....this is not a Wow Factor Productions video.

Ha - nice job drumdog!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow Drumstick....I guess the old saying of entering with a bang was not understood. I have seen your creativity and I guess set the bar of hope too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back