Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Fresh out of a damn good lesson and well, I can't wait blow the effin doors off some unsuspecting mofo in a few weeks. Poor IN is walking into a got damn nightmare.

Nice chips dont lead to two putting

And that's how the hammer is dropped folks.

--
Tapatalk2

Fresh out of a damn good lesson and well, I can't wait blow the effin doors off some unsuspecting mofo in a few weeks. Poor IN is walking into a got damn nightmare.

And that's how the hammer is dropped folks.

--
Tapatalk2

Lets see you take that lesson to the course my friend. Someone else, not gonna mention any names (ME!) has their game coming around too. I'm ready for this "nightmare" to come because my shots are gonna be scary good

Interesting. I don't recall party chunky at the outing. Maybe that's b/c the men don't start firing up until about 11 pm.

You're all talk.

Says the guy with 46K posts. I was not invited to the cool after parties. Some day I will get through the velvet ropes

Says the guy with 46K posts. I was not invited to the cool after parties. Some day I will get through the velvet ropes

Damn height restrictions!

I need an entourage of midgets. Well midgets that are smaller than me. That way I look taller.

Now that's a crew I'd like to hang out with right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude with setho they are like the twin towers.

Now that's a crew I'd like to hang out with right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! I will call the dude who is the Hand of the King. He gets chicks!

They sure are War. Great observation. I like watching a guy opt for more "forgiveness". Tells me he's already feeling the pressure. What a chicken. Dude's got i20's w/ PXi's in them, and some Pro Combo's and in the heat of the battle, he opts for something bigger than his shoe.

Okay I know I am quoting from like 2 pages ago...but I am catching up in the thread...and I just needed to ask....what isn't bigger than Chunky's little tiny shoes??

Okay I know I am quoting from like 2 pages ago...but I am catching up in the thread...and I just needed to ask....what isn't bigger than Chunky's little tiny shoes??

Belbs' Shoes?

If it means going undefeated?

I spend the whole day in training, take a break and come back to the same thing. Cookie still hasn't grasped reality.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

If it means going undefeated?
<br />
<br />
I thought all you cared about was Team Hackers winning? <br />
<br />
Look, a new Captain Me Me!

Don't compare me to you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Don't compare me to you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TC was a captain last year? I thought leadership skills were a prerequisite for that role. Obviously not...,,

Thank you Thainer

This thread leaves me amazed, every single time I read it.
You should come out and play one day!
wink.gif

Im not well liked enough to even try that. God didnt let me get lucky (er...) enough to get selected for this event.
I like you.

Passive Aggressive School of trash talk...Nate approves

:act-up: (token smiley)

Im not well liked enough to even try that. God didnt let me get lucky (er...) enough to get selected for this event.

You mean it was God's fault we didn't get selected!!! Now I have even more questions for him when I get up there! Later than sooner I hope.

Back