Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You leave the Chunkymobile out of this

No that would be the Dwreck

Not that's the spare room needed for his ego hehe

Wow, all I can do is laugh sometimes. How is that popcorn Nate?

I am ready to show both JB and TBT how it feels to finish in 2nd and 3rd place respectively next weekend, which of course is the same result they will walk away crying with in July.

Bring it Cookie, I'll put a portable defibulator in my staff bag in case the seizure you call a golf swing gets to violent, although I am sure that motion comes in handy when it's time to cut wood for the winter!

So whats going to happen when you are 0-2 against JB and have lost to both myself and Hawk prior to the MC?

I think Chunky would have to exercise a trade option and bring in a replacement that can handle some pressure, Tim.

Being a little harsh TBT.......he does have a nice follow through.

I wonder how many Chunkys could fit in the smart car?

I love how short people call out shorter people for being short...:D

And as to the above question, I'll go with 9 chunkys in a smart car....they stack easily

The ironic thing here is that I think mward might actually be shorter than Chunky.

The ironic thing here is that I think mward might actually be shorter than Chunky.
That's what I was thinking after telling everyone on the RBZ board he wanted to cut his clubs down 3 inches.............

I think Chunky would have to exercise a trade option and bring in a replacement that can handle some pressure, Tim.

<activate Jeff Probst voice> Cookie, the tribe has spoken <deactivate Jeff Probst Voice>

Bring it Cookie, I'll put a portable defibulator in my staff bag in case the seizure you call a golf swing gets to violent, although I am sure that motion comes in handy when it's time to cut wood for the winter!

So whats going to happen when you are 0-2 against JB and have lost to both myself and Hawk prior to the MC?

Yikes, if that really happened......then I have lost to some very average golfers and I have nowhere to go but up? Perhaps take some lessons. Perhaps start going to church.

But...the good thing is that we are all intelligent enough to know that will not happen. So, therefore, I have no need to worry. The TX battle is on little man.....

I think I asked you this once and you said nah you're taller. If we're both at the outing next year we'll have a measure-off.

That's what I was thinking after telling everyone on the RBZ board he wanted to cut his clubs down 3 inches.............

My irons were already -1/2 under. They're an inch and a half longer than them at standard. Just 2in over, no big deal.

Haha Cookie might ban me though

Haha Cookie might ban me though

that's kind of funny. You can order him around all you want and he can say no and just ban you. *uncomfortable situation*

I think I asked you this once and you said nah you're taller. If we're both at the outing next year we'll have a measure-off.

I'll bring a small ruler for you 2 and Belbs. :D

I'll bring a small ruler for you 2 and Belbs. :D

Wonderful plan. I bet the three of us could share a glove for the outing as well so we can help keep our costs down

Between your own guy banning you and one of your other guys already threatening his partner you've got a mess on your hands dude.

No mess, just mass confusion and a great distraction for you guys. Instead of focusing on your golf games, you are wondering what the heck Team Hackers is doing.

There is a method to the madness.......and through the tears of a loss on Sunday afternoon, it will all begin to make sense.

We are like a puzzle that takes time to put together.

Clearly Cookie did not see the matchups yet. There is a mess alright.

No mess, just mass confusion and a great distraction for you guys. Instead of focusing on your golf games, you are wondering what the heck Team Hackers is doing.

There is a method to the madness.......and through the tears of a loss on Sunday afternoon, it will all begin to make sense.

We are like a puzzle that takes time to put together.

I like this post Cookie. We are like the 70's Yankees. Team Turmoil full of championships. PLus Billy Martin was the manager. Yes Dean I just did a Yankees reverence. In yo face!

Back