Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Gentlemen- I want to wish all of you the best of luck in this amazing endeavor.
What is this? Weak. You got to bring it ghsace.

What is this? Weak. You got to bring it ghsace.

War Eagle, I intend to bring my game but not at the behest of insinuating, instigating or insulting remarks towards my opponents.

I appreciate your interpretation, don't go far because we'll need it a lot more in the coming months I'm sure.

I don't think he can kick my ass though. That's Yorkems job.

You got that right my fellow bald headed brother.

Indeed it is. But this is also a "Trash Talk" thread.

And maybe that is entirely the reason that I am taking the approach that I am.........

Enough with dictionary talk. ghsace - you will wish you stayed avatarless when this is all over.

Then why would anybody say that Team Paradise or Team THP will win this thing?

What has team hackers won besides the privledge to compete for second. I mean I'd we're breaking it down, team paradise is defending their title. So by that logic team hackers will get a pat on the back and a thanks for coming. While paradise makes a good play for the title that THP will win.

Making statements that go against what has already been proven to be true is crazy talk not trash talk. Team THP has proven that all comers have been dispatched. The only crumbled that will be are blue cheese on our salads before celebratory dinner every night.

You say "our salads" like you are on the team. Did I miss something?

The fact that Team THP has dispatched all comers is irrelevant because there are a bunch of guys on Team Hackers and Team Paradise that have never played against anyone on Team THP. That celebratory dinner will be celebrating second place, beating Team Paradise, and getting beat by Team Hackers.

Enough with dictionary talk. ghsace - you will wish you stayed avatarless when this is all over.

Oh Hawk. Your guileless banter amuses us all. I appreciate your concern for my well-being though!

What has team hackers won besides the privledge to compete for second. I mean I'd we're breaking it down, team paradise is defending their title. So by that logic team hackers will get a pat on the back and a thanks for coming. While paradise makes a good play for the title that THP will win.
Freddie, thats harsh. They will get more than a pat on the back. They will also get a "Certification of Participation" for showing up.

The Trash Talk Thread – This one I am sure will end up as more banter than anything else, but we are going to do our best to keep it under control. Lets please remember that the Morgan Cup is about THP and the Sponsors and that not everybody can comb through 25 pages of posts each night. This thread is about trash talk for the event. Regular banter will not be tolerated. We don’t want to see posts like “Hi Dave” or anything else. If you want to partake in trash talk, this is the place to do it and the ONLY place to do it.

War Eagle, I intend to bring my game but not at the behest of insinuating, instigating or insulting remarks towards my opponents.

This is a gentleman's game. Is it not?

And maybe that is entirely the reason that I am taking the approach that I am.........

Come on ghsace, you gotta bring some trash talk in here, not that weak banter.

You say "our salads" like you are on the team. Did I miss something?

The fact that Team THP has dispatched all comers is irrelevant because there are a bunch of guys on Team Hackers and Team Paradise that have never played against anyone on Team THP. That celebratory dinner will be celebrating second place, beating Team Paradise, and getting beat by Team Hackers.

Yes you did miss something, the memo handed out at the last meeting we are all part of team THP. I chose to stay loyal while others strayed in the search for the immortality already enjoyed by all those on THP, players and backers.

This is some incredibly metro sexual smack talk. I'm almost disgusted by it.

Come on ghsace, you gotta bring some trash talk in here, not that weak banter.

Mr. Jeff Conner, trash talk is a mental game. By questioning my tactics everyone is quietly and discreetly moving in exactly the direction that I so desire. I do appreciate your concern for my approach to this thread however!

ghsace this is the trash talk thread not the encouragement thread lol

Mr. Jeff Conner, trash talk is a mental game. By questioning my tactics everyone is quietly and discreetly moving in exactly the direction that I so desire. I do appreciate your concern for my approach to this thread however!

So you're taking the "kill them with kindness" approach? Good luck...

I appreciate your interpretation, don't go far because we'll need it a lot more in the coming months I'm sure.

I don't think he can kick my ass though. I'd love to give him a shot though.

You are welcome! Sometimes we Hackers can confuse with our unshaken confidence and good looks

Holy crap. I don't know what just happened. I was Tebowing and those thoughts just came pouring out onto my keyboard.

Belief in Team Paradise is a strong thing.....

Back