Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.

I was there in spirit!

I watched and noticed that there were only about 50-55 people tuned in. I was hoping for more for sure.

I watched about an hr without sound, haha. I did get to watch the final few minutes with sound though. I wondering if anyone's work block ustream

Those were just forum members. Lots more outside of that, but yes, not too many forum members tuned in for the total coverage. However 300 or so at least viewed some of it.

Heck I watched it all from the back of a classroom with no sound except for the final 3 holes when the class broke for lunch...I skipped lunch to finish watching the coverage...several of the students asked what it was and I told them and then they said..."Hey that's you!"....it was kinda cool.....too bad it was me losing instead of draining bombs earlier in the round..LOL

THis will get skimmed over by most, but I am honestly curious how many that are in this thread took the time to watch any of the coverage today. Im going to scan over IPs to see who got a chance to tune in I think.

Those were just forum members. Lots more outside of that, but yes, not too many forum members tuned in for the total coverage. However 300 or so at least viewed some of it.
I was able to catch a good bit of the 3 hours of coverage. I had high hopes that every person that dropped a name in here would be tuning in to see what their possible future holds...

Probably find a different IP for me, but the 30 seconds i seen looked great, just wish I could have seen more...dang work.

I caught the coverage in its entirety and wow did it give a HUGE perspective on a part of what the MC is...loved every minute.

Tapping from my S3

I was able to catch a good bit of the 3 hours of coverage. I had high hopes that every person that dropped a name in here would be tuning in to see what their possible future holds...

Yep....me too W.E.....but like alot of things it doesnt work out that way...I remember last year when everyone was excited about the MC 2.0 but when it came right down to it, there wasn't that many that actually too the time to shoot and submit videos....anybody can post a name in a thread....but when it comes to doing actual work the numbers really dwindled.

Team Coverage

Team Utopia

Watched a few minutes when it first started. But, work environment is not really condusive to streaming and/or bandwidth usage from 8-5.

I watched - iPad in lap, earbuds in. Missed a little because I had a call I had to take. Can't wait for tomorrows stream!

Team Unity

My feeling about the MC have not changed, just gotten deeper. Thise wewre more than golf matches we were watching today. It was something special! I hope those that watched understood that, it's hard to explain but easy to understand.
I caught the coverage in its entirety and wow did it give a HUGE perspective on a part of what the MC is...loved every minute.

Tapping from my S3

The stream was killer I bet. Tomorrow I will follow the thread as wireless here at the hospital blocked the stream. Phone reception is too weak here to see more than a few seconds at a time.

If the entry for the next mc is the same format I've already thought about what I will do. There are far more deserving and fitting personalities for the event than myself. Learned from my entry the first time winning wasn't the point. The entry itself is an achievement if the effort is there.

Don't let my recent absence give the wring impression. I'm psyched as ever for every little thing here at THP. Shoot me a pm if your curious about where I've been. Not the place here and I'm not down with starting a thread all about me.

Anyway, THP only gets better once you throw yourself in. Anyone on the fence or lurking....come on in.

Chunky, got a new banner for next year? Ready to throw it down there. :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I hate to raise the hand as well beacuse I don't want to sound the that guy, but I definitely made some sacrifices at work today to watch 90% of it. Hearing and the MC, and watching it unfold puts the event on a completely NEW level of ONCE in a lifetime.

That being said:

Team Blue Moon

(Once in a blue moon opportunity)

I watched and noticed that there were only about 50-55 people tuned in. I was hoping for more for sure.

Tried to stream, but couldn't at work. Hoping to work from home tomorrow or Wednesday so I can check it out!

I could not find this name Team Albatross. I will keep checking to see if someone already submitted it. If so, I am sorry

Tapping from my S3
I have been preaching what the MC really is. and quite frankly the competition isnt what its about to me. But, some people go with full intentions of winning. I heard of a match being over 9 and 8 on sunday and they carded it was over 2 and 1. thats what its about. Its about THP and the companies. If someone wants to go down to COMPETE and risk embarrassing someone then they need to look in the mirror. hence the reason why I am the first person to give a putt, I want everone to have a good time. I DO NOT for a second deserve to win a match based on a 4 footer.

edit: sorry I got off topic there.

Team Love One-T

Team The Caddies

Team Superfly

Team Smokin Birdies
Team Slicers
Team Holey Ones
Team Handicapped

Back