Nashville Hot Chicken

I think Alex O’Laughlin formerly of GC has moved to Nashville too. Maybe she could hang out at the studio. Guess she chasing the singing thing.

The wife and I went to Party Fowl when we visited in 2019. We both thought is was good, there may be better but it worked for us Northerners. Hattie B's line was ridiculous. Now where we stayed was near Biscuit Love......uuuuummmmmm good. So we could get there before the lines started. When we left the times we went there the line was down the street.

The wife and I went to Party Fowl when we visited in 2019. We both thought is was good, there may be better but it worked for us Northerners. Hattie B's line was ridiculous. Now where we stayed was near Biscuit Love......uuuuummmmmm good. So we could get there before the lines started. When we left the times we went there the line was down the street.

Party Fowl is solid, we enjoyed it a lot. I thought Biscuit Love was overrated. I found the biscuits too dense and dry and way too expensive for what was served. They did have phenomenal grits though. I think my issue is that it just didn’t live up to the hype I kept hearing about it.

Purchased this last night from spiceology. Thinking about putting it on some wings and then throwing them on the smoker.

View attachment 8987770
This is my go to place for spices. I have this and have used it but I used this on deep fried wings that still have a little oil on them. Put the wings in a bowl and sprinkle a bunch of NH. It was really good with some lingering heat. I would put this at mild/medium. Been wanting to try it smoked but never have. Let us know how it turns out.

Slow Burn hot chicken burrito has been ordered.

88A0D556-0816-4BB3-9C8C-32AC808DCA7C.jpeg
A919E667-C6E4-4379-884C-5E141EBDA31F.jpeg

Looks delicious!

Yum

I wasn't sure if you liked spicy or not. I knew for fact @Jman did, but Hot Chicken will be had by all on Tuesday. :)🥵
Yep I love me some spice. Though I still do prefer to taste my food these days rather than cry and be in pain later haha

Yep I love me some spice. Though I still do prefer to taste my food these days rather than cry and be in pain later haha

They have about 20 different levels, so you should be fine. I got Singe last night, which is their "medium" and it was pretty darn hot, but the flavor was out of this world good.

They have about 20 different levels, so you should be fine. I got Singe last night, which is their "medium" and it was pretty darn hot, but the flavor was out of this world good.

And I got sweet and sassy, it started off sweet and then got sassy, it was a great combo.

Honestly i'm about to run out and go get some after watching that live stream! :cool:

Back