Never Compromise Gambler Pictures - All 4 Models

Oh my word the Flush is just absolutely beautiful. I hate to admit this but I've never hit a milled putter before. What kind of difference is it from the Odyssey insert JB?

I'm picky with milled faces since I've used an insert so much. I found the Straight to be a very good transition. It had the not too soft/not to firm feel that I like with a really pleasing sound that you'll never get with a plastic insert.

Last edited:
I'm picky with milled faces since I've used an insert so much. I found the Straight to be a very good transition. It had the not too soft/not to firm feel that I like with a really pleasing sound that you'll never get with a plastic insert.

I think you hit the nail on the head Hawk. Its a nice crisp feel that is not too soft or hard. Just absolutely perfect for what I like to hear and feel.

I assume the sound is completely different to as well, no?

Generally a non insert is called clicky. It also is typically a bit firmer in feel. These however are just generalizations. There always seems to be anomalies with both.

I consider myself a non insert guy. I also now consider myself a man with a Gambler-Lush-lust problem.

Another thing I forgot to say is that the finish on these is spectacular in person. They are chromed out (on the bottom) and freaking beautful.

JB I went back and checked out the putter reviews. Was it just the Flush and Boat that got reviewed? Of so were others able to try out the Straight or Royal (I know you love the Straight and Sean from Putterzone.com loves the Royal). Any other thoughts on these two specifically, and even more specifically the Straight (aka my new obsession :D )

I don't normally like mallets, but that Flush just looks perfect for a mallet. But, I would probably lean more toward the Royal. WOW, absolutely gorgeous.

Some really great info so far on what sounds like a real winner from Never Compromise. There's some additional information and pictures on Putter Zone, Sean's site.

I'm really loving all I've heard so far about them. JB and Sean's comments about them being some where in between firm and soft just points towards a great addition to any bag.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
These new putters by Never Compromise are awesome! . I have been a fan of Never Compromise for a long time. Looks like they have got a winner hands down.

AWESOME flatsticks. I can't wait to try these at the outing in May. I have a feeling a Royal and a Flush may be finding a home in my putter collection!

Royal is my choice! :)

Cool photos, I think all of the enthusiasm here is warranted, these are awesome sticks that deliver big time style and substance. The Royal makes me smile every time I look at it, hard to put a price on that.

Wow, I will be anxiously anticipating the release of these. They are smokin' hot!!

I will be picking up one of the Flush putters, I have to have one.

*practices from 100 feet*

I tapped, I talked.

*practices from 100 feet*

I tapped, I talked.

I bet half the people that see this thread will not know what that means. But that is funny.

Good looking putters!

Sweet putters! I like them all but if I were forced to choose it would be, the Royal or the Striaght! Or maybe the Flush. Then again that Boat catches my eye as well.

Sweet looking putters. Can't wait to get my hands on them to try them out.

I bet half the people that see this thread will not know what that means. But that is funny.

Those sure are beautiful putters !

Here is Hawk's dream tonite....

Haha. With a prize like this, I think there are going to be a lot of THPers out there practicing their 100 ft putting skills!
43aa877c-59b9-2354.jpg

I'm going to have to do better!

Love the new putters!

I have one question though. WTF is a boat in relation to cards?

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Back