Shook

Shooktacular
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,
I've been reading forums/articles on THP for a few months, so I thought I'd finally join. I live in Wichita, KS and I've been playing golf for about 17 years. I played golf all through highschool but after that I only played 1-2 rounds a year for several years, then started getting back into it a year or so ago.

I really started focusing on golf after my clubs got stolen earlier this year lol. I hadn't bought new clubs since I was 16, and even those were a cheap set of Knight brand. I finally had the money to buy something nice, so I spent hours and hours researching (which is how I stumbled across THP). Now I can't stop customizing & trying new equipment. I figured I'd join THP to learn & contribute to the community.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, shook. You'll like it here. :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome fellow Doo Dah er

tappin from my big as note2

Awesome intro buddy. Welcome to THP! I'm glad the site helped you in your equipment purchases.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP. Several others here from Wichita area and I get down that way some, enjoy!

Welcome to THP. Several others here from Wichita area and I get down that way some, enjoy!

Awesome. I'm always looking for more golfing buddies since none of my friends like to play as often as I do lol.

May havta be next year. .my back has went out on me.

tappin from my big as note2

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

:welcome:

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP this a great place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free