New hacker from TX

Easy8

Headbanger
Reaction score
Handicap
1.3 GHIN
Howdy folks,

I stumbled across this site looking for some reviews and found a lot of good info. This looks like a fantastic community so I went ahead and registered.

I've been playing golf for just shy of 30 years now. Last year I moved to a house on a course and for the first time since high school I have the opportunity to play more than once a week. I'm playing to a 6 hdcp now and am always looking for ways to shave those last few strokes off.

Easy! We were all just down in Texas! Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, Easy8!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! You will love it at THP

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP fellow Texan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey partner, welcome to THP! You are going to love this place! Glad to have you on board.

Wow, congrats on the move and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome from Deep East Texas!!!!

Welcome from another Texas member. There are quite a few of us in the DFW area and we try to get together every couple months or better.

Welcome to :thp: forums fella :)

Welcome to THP. Glad to meet you.

welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome bud. You will have a great time here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! As others have said, DFW locals are always teeing it up together.

Welcome from another Texas member. There are quite a few of us in the DFW area and we try to get together every couple months or better.

Definitely keep your eyes open for DFW gatherings Easy8. We have been getting together a little more since everyone is realizing that there are quite a few THP members in the area. It is a fun group to golf with.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back