Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I may be down for this whole Loudmouth thing.

Actually kind of digging these.

dangermensshortsd.jpg

Those actually made me a bit dizzy when I scrolled down. I like.

I'm going to have to get these:

polepositionmensshortsb.jpg

Dang Jeff that outfit actually looks sharp dude!

I thought so too. But if MWard has them, I'll go another route. I showed Kelly the two I posted and she said the orange. She also said, "Well, at least y'all will look dumb together". LOL.

Checkered-- Another awesome outfit dude! :clapp: Dang we are gonna have the best looking group photo on the planet :thumb: Let's make this outing, one for the ages. JB has already hinted that this will be an epic event so now we can add some color to it. :banana:

Checkered-- Another awesome outfit dude! :clapp: Dang we are gonna have the best looking group photo on the planet :thumb: Let's make this outing, one for the ages. JB has already hinted that this will be an epic event so now we can add some color to it. :banana:

#camaraderie

I thought so too. But if MWard has them, I'll go another route. I showed Kelly the two I posted and she said the orange. She also said, "Well, at least y'all will look dumb together". LOL.

My wife said something eerily similar.

I love it!

haha tell Kelly we'll look sharper than a tack and twice as flat headed :thumb:

Good point about the same color shorts. If we all can wear a different style it would be that much more awesome. I'm chuckling to myself just thinking about it. In a good way :D.

haha tell Kelly we'll look sharper than a tack and twice as flat headed :thumb:

Good point about the same color shorts. If we all can wear a different style it would be that much more awesome. I'm chuckling to myself just thinking about it. In a good way :D.

It's going to be epic, that is for sure. I'm with you dude, it's making me laugh just thinking about it. That's what's great about this outing and this site as a whole. We are all comfortable enough to just let 'er rip and have some fun with it, even if it makes us look a little silly.

Cracks me up, wife just came over and saw me looking at the Loudmouth site ad said. Where will you wear them? And are sure Minot with you when you do. When I told her it was for the outing she said I will be in the spa that day lmao

If you do it I'll do it.

Edit. I responded to early when I saw jmans post. Count me in no matter what. Team loudmouth!!!!!

I would more expect you to wear something like this
ecko-flying-rhino-mma-shorts.jpg

Naw buddy I've got a few pairs to choose from. You rock those red and white ones. I'll be wearing these though, calling dibs now.

loudmouth-golf-shorts---strawberry-shake-0_thumbnail.jpg

Naw buddy I've got a few pairs to choose from. You rock those red and white ones. I'll be wearing these though, calling dibs now.

loudmouth-golf-shorts---strawberry-shake-0_thumbnail.jpg

They don't have my size in either of my first choices. BOOOOOOO! So, I am on to plan C. If these haven't been call dibs on, I am calling it now. These will pair up nicely with my AF polo with the tigers on the collar.

splashhitsmensshortsa.jpg

They don't have my size in either of my first choices. BOOOOOOO! So, I am on to plan C. If these haven't been call dibs on, I am calling it now. These will pair up nicely with my AF polo with the tigers on the collar.

Easier to call and verify that. Pretty sure they make em from 28-50 or some crazy size like that. Might just not be in stock at the moment.

Mine are bought and paid for so it's on like donkey kong! I will not be as flashy as some of you guys but not bad and being an old Vietnam Vet has it's privileges :D

$T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmG3UBRCymO0Yjw%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Easier to call and verify that. Pretty sure they make em from 28-50 or some crazy size like that. Might just not be in stock at the moment.

I'll do that. All I know is I want orange and black so I can rock my black AF shirt with the tigers.

I may have to go really outlandish and rock the paisley

Man you guys are killing me....I SOOOOOOO want to be there for this!

Very nice, OG! Strike up the Lee Greenwood!

Dam right! Go USA :blob:

I bet our friend Paulo is going to freak out when he sees all of us crazy Americans :D!

I may have to go really outlandish and rock the paisley

Big guy you could handle that dude!

e9ehepeg.jpg

I'm thinking these may work

Man you guys are killing me....I SOOOOOOO want to be there for this!

I wish you could be there Tim! I think the group photo is going to be one for the ages. You guys being a wussy will be sorry once we get the photo taken. Maybe we can get someone to run it down to Walgreens etc. and have everyone autograph a copy :D . I guess the Lady golfers are scared to join us huh?

I wish you could be there Tim! I think the group photo is going to be one for the ages. You guys being a wussy will be sorry once we get the photo taken. Maybe we can get someone to run it down to Walgreens etc. and have everyone autograph a copy :D . I guess the Lady golfers are scared to join us huh?

I can't like this comment enough. That would be so much fun.

Back