Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Looking forward to some food and drinks with those remaining this evening. That's right Howzat, the Grand Reunion Roll will be ours.

Man I miss the outing. Will have to take some time tonight to recap everything and post once the new thread comes up.

Man I miss the outing. Will have to take some time tonight to recap everything and post once the new thread comes up.

The outing misses you buddy. Do me a favor and introduce the better half to Jake. Two things come out of it.

1. She will no longer think it is strange to be part of "the nation".
2. Think of how lucky she will think she is that she is with the "other guy in Sioux Falls".

It was great seeing you again and meeting her. Safe travels.

Looking forward to some food and drinks with those remaining this evening. That's right Howzat, the Grand Reunion Roll will be ours.

I can't flipping wait.

I had a blast this weekend, got to meet a bunch of cool new people and see some old friends. So happy I have two more events to look forward to this year or the after event depression would be starting to set in.

Thank you everyone who went a step out of the way and extended yourself.

Dang...my flight out has already been delayed twice. Could have stayed and played more. Doh!!

Thank you everyone who went a step out of the way and extended yourself.

It was a pleasure to get to meet you and talk to you Thursday night. Hope to see you again

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369001113.771014.jpg

Lovely ride home!

It was a pleasure to get to meet you and talk to you Thursday night. Hope to see you again

My pleasure to meet a young talent in the industry. I meant to say thank you back and buy Erin(sp?) and you a drink and didn't happen. It's difficult to meet and do that when there is only one shared meal and when golfing begins - so I learned. Again, pleasure!

Well looks like most we are pushed back...only 11 minutes though. Freddie wish we could have gotten a little more time but I'll see you at MC.

Just finished a quick and final 9 holes on the palmer great way to finish the day , minus the a holes over on 18th making all that noise

Jk guys , have a good one

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I have such an epic video to upload to this thread.

Had a blast today. Jman, Dean and Rob on Watson this morning. And 9 on Palmer with Boges and Skittle this afternoon. I have had an amazing weekend.

yrydaty7.jpg

And, we've come full circle. Flight is delayed about 90min, but I'm glad to be on it.

Really glad that I made the trip down to Reunion. Putting faces to Internet names is invaluable. Just a quality bunch if people.

The recap thread should be interesting.

I have such an epic video to upload to this thread.

Had a blast today. Jman, Dean and Rob on Watson this morning. And 9 on Palmer with Boges and Skittle this afternoon. I have had an amazing weekend.

Is it a hybrid off of a can in a 7-some?

You could have stayed here with Lynne, v.man and myself. Of course it poured here this afternoon too.

That would have been nice but I miss my critters AND we are having our LGA Tee Party on Tuesday. It's a big tournament and I desperately need a day of rest. We looked like we were 90+ years old when we stopped for supper. We are SO sore and could hardly stand up straight.

ATL and i are on the same Atlanta bound flight. I offered him a drink.....not surprisingly after last night, he politely declined. I got you next time ATL.

I just made it home. I will recap later, but I had a blast. Our sunday afternoon round was one of the most fun I've ever played. I miss everyone already.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back