Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Just landed in Atlanta. Avoided some serious delays, even though we were delayed almost two hours.

Good luck to everyone traveling. Already looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

I do understand that Atlanta is very nice in August, with very moderate temperatures, for those interested in the ATL Invitational.

This guy should volunteer at the MC.

#pluggedshrimptail

Just landed in New Orleans safely. Had a great time this weekend with familiar and new faces. Ready for a hot shower and a long night of sleep. Will catch up later with a recap.

Safe travels to others currently enroute and those that will be leaving soon!

New avatar, thanks Morgan

That is so awesome KimK.

Made it to Alabama......only 9 more hours to go tomorrow.

Awesome weekend that went by way too fast! MO, SC, and Vegas can't get here soon enough!!

This weekend showcased some potential MC formats and they were FUN!

Finally getting ready to board our flight home. Ready to see my puppy after an amazing weekend.

No delay in Orlando for me thankfully. I'm in Phoenix waiting to board. We hit a 20 minute delay here though because there was a traffic jam, lol. This airport is packed full right now!

I board in about 10 minutes.

We just landed. Did our best to miss our flight. They never posted a departure time and neither of us heard a call for our name and boarding. But we made it just in time and got home safely. Now just a 15 minute car ride home...

In the air for flight #2...4 and a half hours to seattle, then hotel for the night and finish the rest tomorrow. Long day...i am beat

Glad to hear everyone is getting home safely.

Mward, to answer your question from last night... Yes, I have flown hungover now... Haha not fun.

We are home safe and sound. Our dog almost knocked me down a flight of stairs when she saw me. She was nuts! Ole Gray is already in the bed and I'm checking out some of the pictures on the computer. Wish my batteries hadn't died in my good camera early in the event. I don't have nearly as many pictures as usual but I do have some nice ones of the course that I will post in the picture thread asap.

What a fantastic outing!

Back in Boston and it's pouring here, makes me miss Florida even more.

Sent from Tapatalk

Finally home. Unpacked the schweaty clothes from the suitcase and now climbing into bed. What a fantastic trip. Would do it all again tomorrow if I could!

Plane just touched down in albany. Should be home in about 30 minutes

Home at last!!

Gotta love Virgin America. Early to get to Orlando and early arrival back to California.

Almost home...made it to seattle. Time for some sleep.

Thanks for all the travel updates everybody. Recap thread is coming tonight at some point.

Me, Bogey, Skittle and bhilln will be teeing it up at ChampionsGate - National Course before heading out later this afternoon. Bhilln just handed me the 913 to play with today.

It's been such an awesome time and I will be laughing and thinking of so many things once I get home. Thanks for the memories, THP.

6am was way too early to get up this morning. Heading to Windemere CC to play a round and then we leave at 3:20. So glad I got to meet everybody and share a round with a few of you.

Me, Bogey, Skittle and bhilln will be teeing it up at ChampionsGate - National Course before heading out later this afternoon. Bhilln just handed me the 913 to play with today.

It's been such an awesome time and I will be laughing and thinking of so many things once I get home. Thanks for the memories, THP.

If they will let you change to International, I think that's a much better track. If not, you will still have a blast, I am sure.

v.man just left the house and is headed to the airport. Had an absolute blast with everyone this weekend, looking forward to the Invitational in Atlanta and getting to see many of you again.

If they will let you change to International, I think that's a much better track. If not, you will still have a blast, I am sure.

That's the one they put us on. I guess we heard wrong, but we are playing the International. Me and Bhilln are playing Skittle/Bogey, scrambling from the tips.

Back